• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maria Butina’s ‘Red Sparrow’ Makeover Revealed on Russian TV

Why dont you tell me what it says.

Is there some reason why you can't look things up? Does google not work on your device? Or are you just lazy and contrary?

They don’t look like the same person to me...........unless she lost weight and had some work done. Chin line doesn’t match and the smile lines that arc away from the nose aren’t visible on the “before” photo??

I think she lost the weight, (got fit for the NRA sexytimes mission) and then now has gained it back. She looks more like the past pic now. Russia is complaining she doesn't look like a hot sexpot anymore (AKAR Torture)... Girl can haz weight problems.

Last edited:
You don't understand how any of this works, do you?

You were looking into a mirror while typing that, right?

My, my, someone has their grouchy pants on today!

Is there some reason why you can't look things up? Does google not work on your device? Or are you just lazy and contrary?

We are now up to 6 liberals who cannot answer a simple question. Are any of your parents around who might like to give it a shot?

We all know Trump doesn't like to read. You really don't have to adopt his moronic attributes.

Unless of course....

We are now up to 6 liberals who cannot answer a simple question. Are any of your parents around who might like to give it a shot?
Dunno about the others you mentioned but my parents always encouraged me to refuse helping the lazy do their homework.

Specifically applied to the obnoxious.

Her booking pic.....

im-41668

Nothing special without the makeup and the 2 hours spent fixing the hair.

Why not take the initiative and actually read it. I'm not your teacher, its time for you to learn on your own, grasshopper...

It's on this forum or just google Maria Butina. I guarantee it's the first article that pops up. But you've been listening to or watching or reading too much MAGA media complex crapiracies to understand what a real criminal conspiracy looks like.

Dunno about the others you mentioned but my parents always encouraged me to refuse helping the lazy do their homework.

Specifically applied to the obnoxious.

Then you havent been paying attention. I asked a question. It is the replies that were obnoxious.

You are doubling down on the idiocy, read the guilty plea. Hint: Guilt means that they did it....

1foT.gif

So. You actually can't read. No surprise there. No wonder you're so fond of TheDonald.

I can read actually. And what I am reading is a bunch crap from liberals who cant answer a simple question.

Red:
The criminally culpable behavior to which she pled guilty (read the documents linked-to above) are what she has done that one should care about.

She failed to report that she was acting as an agent of a foreign government. So what was it she did and why should it worry me let alone bring down the GOP or the NRA as some are suggesting.

You are doubling down on the idiocy, read the guilty plea. Hint: Guilt means that they did it....
Did what? Oh never mind, you havent read it and couldnt explain it if you did.

She failed to report that she was acting as an agent of a foreign government. So what was it she did and why should it worry me let alone bring down the GOP or the NRA as some are suggesting.

Red:
Insofar as you don't know what should worry you about a foreign agent operating clandestinely in the US, and insofar as my tolerance for didactic interaction with you has ebbed, you'll have to figure that out for yourself, or maybe ask someone who's patience you've not exhausted.

So, lazy and contrary it is. Can't do you own homework.

Red:
Insofar as you don't know what should worry you about a foreign agent operating clandestinely in the US, and insofar as my tolerance for didactic interaction with you has ebbed, you'll have to figure that out for yourself, or maybe ask someone who's patience you've not exhausted.

Do us both a favor and stop with your non-responsive responses to me then. Its not like you are adding anything.

Did what? Oh never mind, you havent read it and couldnt explain it if you did.

Dude, you asked a question, I pointed you to the answer, other posters gave you the answer. If you can't read, or you can't accept the answer, that is your problem.

Honestly, your posts are deliberately obtuse. The fact that you still can't accept what is in her actual guilty plea really speaks volumes about your ability to understand simple matters.

Dude, you asked a question, I pointed you to the answer, other posters gave you the answer. If you can't read, or you can't accept the answer, that is your problem.

Honestly, your posts are deliberately obtuse. The fact that you still can't accept what is in her actual guilty plea really speaks volumes about your ability to understand simple matters.

What is in her guilty plea? Oh thats right, you have no idea. And why is it a big deal? Oh thats right, you dont know that either. So why are you here?

What is in her guilty plea? Oh thats right, you have no idea. And why is it a big deal? Oh thats right, you dont know that either. So why are you here?

pfqerdv.jpg

You tell me....since you haven't read it.

Again....she pleaded guilty, she admitted guilt. There, your obtuse question was actually answered by Butina herself.

Why am I here? Well, today I am here because I am amazed your fatuous display, and I find it really hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Oh, and here are three apostrophes for your post above. '''

Back
Top Bottom