• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Margie Taylor Greene...opens her big mouth again...

Pretty sure we have had a thread or two on this, so I'll say here what I said there, at this point MTG's only purpose in the Republican Party is to dumb them down further.
which isn't hard to do. Ask Sen. Perry. LOL.

issue that undermines our government is that everyone in it is a lying thief.

Its not really "thieving" though. Its completely legal and enshrined into law.
While the idiots in the general population blather about how a man should be able to compete against women in womens sports leagues, and how violent criminals should be allowed to run all over Police and the public because "racial justice", these folks in Congress are laughing their asses off as well they should be.
People in the US have become DUMB man, I mean dumber than doggy doo. Of course not every individual, but a large enough segment of society to where normal people dont stand a chance to change anything for the better. Gets worse every day.
The Reality TeeVee Nayshun. EMBARRASSING.

this woman should be expelled from Congress for many reasons, she is low intelligence and probably low educated as well.

Yesterday she went off on Pete Buttigieg with a homophobic rant about staying out of womens bathrooms. I have no clue what the hell she is talking about.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) went on a twisted rant at Donald Trump’s rally in Georgia Saturday telling Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and his husband, Chasten, to “stay out of our girls bathrooms.”
“You know what?” Greene asked the crowd in Commerce, starting off her bigoted rant. ”Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycle, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls bathrooms. Yup.”

She also called Stacey Abrahms a "death star". What the hell is she talking about??

While Greene’s rant was clearly motivated by hate, it is unclear which bigoted conspiracy theory she was drawing on in her attack of the Transportation Secretary and his husband, who are gay.
Greene has been a vocal opponent of transgender people using the bathroom according to their gender identity. Pete Buttigieg is not transgender, though that didn’t seem to stop Greene from lumping him into her general anti-LGBTQ comments.

Greene also attacked collegiate swimmer Lia Thomas, who is a trans woman, misgendering her while she yelled.

In addition, Greene took the opportunity to bash Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams as “the Death Star” from the “Star Wars” franchise. But she bungled her sci fi references. Abrams just had a cameo in the Season 4 finale of “Star Trek: Discovery.”
Greene also warned that she’s “coming” for Georgia voters who have filed a complaint to block her reelection because of her role in last year’s insurrection, which they argue disqualifies her. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, passed after the Civil War, states that no person may hold political office who has “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort” to the nation’s enemies.

Did you see those idiots who support Trump, clapping and cheering like ****ing RainMan behind her when she uttered that ignorance?

I am so, so, so vert glad I am not a Trump supporter. I would be so embarrassed to associate with these idiots.

You seem to want to condemn her.

Do you condemn her for things she has said or done

or

Do you condemn her because people who want you to condemn her have told you to condemn her?
I condemn her for the things she has said and done. I would think the OP is a fine example of that very thing.

this woman should be expelled from Congress for many reasons, she is low intelligence and probably low educated as well.

Yesterday she went off on Pete Buttigieg with a homophobic rant about staying out of womens bathrooms. I have no clue what the hell she is talking about.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) went on a twisted rant at Donald Trump’s rally in Georgia Saturday telling Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and his husband, Chasten, to “stay out of our girls bathrooms.”
“You know what?” Greene asked the crowd in Commerce, starting off her bigoted rant. ”Pete Buttigieg can take his electric vehicles and his bicycle, and he and his husband can stay out of our girls bathrooms. Yup.”

She also called Stacey Abrahms a "death star". What the hell is she talking about??

While Greene’s rant was clearly motivated by hate, it is unclear which bigoted conspiracy theory she was drawing on in her attack of the Transportation Secretary and his husband, who are gay.
Greene has been a vocal opponent of transgender people using the bathroom according to their gender identity. Pete Buttigieg is not transgender, though that didn’t seem to stop Greene from lumping him into her general anti-LGBTQ comments.

Greene also attacked collegiate swimmer Lia Thomas, who is a trans woman, misgendering her while she yelled.

In addition, Greene took the opportunity to bash Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams as “the Death Star” from the “Star Wars” franchise. But she bungled her sci fi references. Abrams just had a cameo in the Season 4 finale of “Star Trek: Discovery.”
Greene also warned that she’s “coming” for Georgia voters who have filed a complaint to block her reelection because of her role in last year’s insurrection, which they argue disqualifies her. Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, passed after the Civil War, states that no person may hold political office who has “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” or “given aid or comfort” to the nation’s enemies.

MTG doesn’t deserve to be expelled from Congress for simply being stupid/ignorant. MTG deserves to be expelled from Congress because she’s a hate filled piece of shit traitor.

In passing, in your sig line, I see that you have distorted a comment from me to distort and deceive. Classy.

Now that is a weird accusation. How can a person distort a comment for someone else to distort?

Its not really "thieving" though. Its completely legal and enshrined into law.
While the idiots in the general population blather about how a man should be able to compete against women in womens sports leagues, and how violent criminals should be allowed to run all over Police and the public because "racial justice", these folks in Congress are laughing their asses off as well they should be.
People in the US have become DUMB man, I mean dumber than doggy doo. Of course not every individual, but a large enough segment of society to where normal people dont stand a chance to change anything for the better. Gets worse every day.
The Reality TeeVee Nayshun. EMBARRASSING.

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was a whole thought?

I condemn her for the things she has said and done. I would think the OP is a fine example of that very thing.

It would seem more appropriate to condemn her thoughts or words than condemning her.

The post that is the OP for this thread is a hit piece that is slanted and disingenuous.

Now that is a weird accusation. How can a person distort a comment for someone else to distort?

Your confusion is consistent with your previous confusions.

How did he distort it? I just clicked the arrow that takes you right to your post. It's what you said.

It was incomplete and only half of the thought.

That you endorse the deceptive and misleading action is something that I have come to expect from you.

It was incomplete and only half of the thought.

That you endorse the deceptive and misleading action is something that I have come to expect from you.

I endorse people using someone's post as their signature.

You can complain to the moderators instead of pouting on here, you know.

MTG is a ****ing dolt, and everyone knows it.

I endorse people using someone's post as their signature.

You can complain to the moderators instead of pouting on here, you know.

Not pouting. Sorry to disappoint you.

She is still in Congress!

In what way does that reflect whether or not any particular person has spoken any particular words to her on any particular topic?

Back
Top Bottom