• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Margaret Sanger - founder of planned parenthood.

Have you ever read the Planned Parenthood site?

This is one of my favorite whoppers....

Can an embryo or fetus feel pain?

"We know for sure that the embryo or fetus cannot perceive pain in the nearly 99 percent of all abortions that occur before the 20th week of pregnancy. It is even possible that a fetus is unable to perceive pain at any time during pregnancy."

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp...and-a.xml#1096484718986::-4172743167832182483

That's an actual LIE and they use the word "possible" as an out for their known deceptiveness.

Drs. and Scientists all know that newborns feel pain. They absolutely know it. They used to not think that way but they have admitted they were wrong. Newborns feel pain. Fetuses that are close to full term definitely feel pain. No drs or scientists currently dispute this. What is disputable is at what gestational age pain actually is felt.

To say that "ITS POSSIBLE A FETUS IS UNABLE TO PERCEIVE PAIN ANY TIME IN THE PREGNANCY" is total propaganda guilt relief for dipshits.

Another fun spot on the site is the area where they discuss how the Bible is silent on abortion. As IF they even dealt with that back in those days! But that doesn't stop planned parenthood from insinuating that abortion isn't mentioned in the bible cause GODS down with abortion!

Funny stuff that is. I'm not even religious and it still manages to offend me.
http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp...ine/artsculture/art-060224-bible-abortion.xml

Last edited:
Their adoption stuff is fun too.....

I realize not all prochoiecers are prodeath....but no bones about it planned parenthood is.

"Do all kids who are available for adoption get adopted?

According to the National Council on Adoption, there is no way to know for sure. Most likely, infants placed through the "private, voluntary system," do get adopted. Just as likely, many infants in the foster care system are not adopted."

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp.../webzine/askdrcullins/adc-040813-adoption.xml

No way to know for sure. How about telling women how there are virtually NO healthy babies up for adoption in our country. How about telling women how infertile couples are now going out of our country and buying babies in other countries because of our lack of healthy babies. And many of the babies adopted from other countries have health issues.

Oh and how about when talking about foster care you be honest. There are no US orphanages full of babies no one wants to adopt. The babies that are part of the foster care system are mostly children who can not be adopted because they are still their parents children they have just been placed in foster care till the law decides if the parent is going to get their crap together or not.

How about this snipit on the safety of abortive medication. Not the emergency contraception or morning after pill but the abortive medication.

This was their in answer in reply to How safe is it?

"Medication abortion is safe for most women — millions of women around the world have had them safely (Creinin & Aubény, 1999)."

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/pp...edicalinfo/ec/fact-contraception-abortion.xml

That's it. Very short answer. People have died DIED from this medication. Do you think their short little answer adequately lets women know they could possibly die?

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/brentbozell/2003/10/01/168408.html

http://www.medpagetoday.com/OBGYN/Pregnancy/tb/1434

They say it's safe for most women which makes it sound like you might have a small complication like a headache or something but most likely nothing. They don't tell you complications include DEATH.

Yet these people want the right to advise my daughter without my knowledge! Good Heavens.

Last edited:
ngdawg said:
Just to clarify: A) I'm not an abortionist. Don't perform them, don't have them. WRONG, Pal. B) Who said anything about keeping scum like Smith alive? You draw assumptions pretty quick with no basis to back any of them up. So, WRONG, Pal-again C) I value my kids more than anything, but we aren't talking about kids or even children. We're talking about the termination of pregnancies, ie: aborting embryos or fetuses. That is not my decision to make.

No one, even in the field of abortion, exterminates a 'child'.

Whose truth? YOURS? Simply not enough reason to change my stance, which you obviously are not aware of, but then again, I don't really care whether you are or not. You are too blissful in your ignorance and I am not one to burst a child's bubble so readily.;)

Just because a child has not left his or her's mother's womb does not make him or her anything less than a child.Abortion doctors murder innocent children.

The Planned Parenthood website is not about educating women. If it were it would promote all the facts. What it does is present facts that suit the prochoice agenda. It misrepresents science and medicine with propaganda. I'm all for the education of women. I'm all for informing women on how not to get pregnant. Planned Parenthood seems to support education when it comes to birth control and preventing pregnancy but when it comes to terminating a pregnancy already in process they become a bottemless pit of miseducation and misinformation.

Hopefully their on site drs. and advisors are better but I wouldn't put my trust in that after browsing their online site.

ngdawg said:
Whose truth? YOURS? Simply not enough reason to change my stance, which you obviously are not aware of, but then again, I don't really care whether you are or not. You are too blissful in your ignorance and I am not one to burst a child's bubble so readily.;)

When you went to planned parenthood did htey tell you that they were founded by somoene who most likely could have been hitler's inspiration for his eugenics programs?Or did planned parenthood glorify her as some feminist hero?
Earth Day was founded by a guy who killed his wife, stuffed her in a trunk and then fled to France.

I am not some anti-capitalist hippy,so I do not give a rats *** about earth day.Most of those people proably are scum.

You don't have to seek them out anymore than you have to join the KKK or buy a Ford. Still not seeing your point in any of this, really.
If you don't like a company's political, moral or ethical stance or historical beginnings, you don't patronize them. Very easy

As far as I know Ford did not start out a company that helped nazis.
Planned Parenthood started out as a orginization hell bent on eugenics and using brith control and abortions to controll the numbers of what they viewed as undesirables to creat a master race.

Ford does not make make **** for the Nazi.Planned parenthood is still killing human lives proably for the same original reasons of it's founder just under a different guise.Margaret Sanger is a very vile person who started a very vile group.PLanned parenthood murders innocent chidren.

That's where you are lying, but I understand you have to as it makes you feel justified in your views against abortion. As murder is an illegal act against another live human being, PP does not 'commit murder'. They can and do provide abortions,but it is not their only purpose. Abortions are the termination of pregnancy and what life that pregnancy has been supporting, depending on its time of gestation, it is not an illegal act.
Henry Ford supported the Nazi idealolgy.
Eddie Bauer manufactured Nazi SS uniforms. If we outlawed everything based on a founder's original idealogies, no one would purchase a Ford Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition. :roll:
Charles Lindbergh, considered a national hero, was a Nazi sympathizer who had a second family in Germany.
My family has a book, The Science of Eugenics, published in 1919. It is actually quite funny. It does not mention race at all. It states such gems as 'wash the hair every two weeks or, if oily, once a week'. Or 'women should not lay with their husbands during this time (their periods)'. This was a classic: "Men!! Do not do what this man has done! Note the pallid skin covered in marks of acne, the sullen eyes, the hollow chest. Abstain from this horrid practice of self abuse!"
I tend to think that we've progressed a bit since 1919, in all areas. Considering that abortion was something done in back alleys by anyone who wanted to make money in a fast albeit gross way, having it done by licensed practioners makes a hell of a lot more sense, regardless of whether we agree with the procedure or not.
Anyone could dig up dirt on anyone else in history and indeed, that seems to be a popular pasttime. If you care about something that happened 100 years ago, when the mentality of the country and in particular, eccentric pioneers in various fields was so archaic and ignorant by today's standards, fine for you. That puts you in the same category as those who feel personally responsible for slavery.
I have this tendency.....I don't dwell on things that happened 100 years or more before I was even born, let alone able to take some responsibility for it.
(this would be my very long way of saying, Get Over It.)

Last edited:
ngdawg said:
That's where you are lying, but I understand you have to as it makes you feel justified in your views against abortion. As murder is an illegal act against another live human being, PP does not 'commit murder'. They can and do provide abortions,but it is not their only purpose. Abortions are the termination of pregnancy and while what life that pregnancy has been supporting, depending on its time of gestation, it is not an illegal act.
Murdering innocent children is legal because of nazi rats like Sanger and other feminist.

Henry Ford supported the Nazi idealolgy.

The ford company no longer makes parts for Nazis

Eddie Bauer manufactured Nazi SS uniforms.
If Eddie Baurer still made SS uniforms he would be out of bue

If we outlawed everything based on a founder's original idealogies, no one would purchase a Ford Explorere, Eddie Bauer Edition. :roll:
Charles Lindbergh, considered a national hero, was a Nazi sympathizer who had a second family in Germany.

Planned parenthood is still carrying out the founder's intent.the only difference is that they are not forcefulyl doing it.

I tend to think that we've progressed a bit since 1919, in all areas. Considering that abortion was something done in back alleys by anyone who wanted to make money in a fast albeit gross way, having it done by licensed practioners makes a hell of a lot more sense, regardless of whether we agree with the procedure or not.

I would rather that baby murders be performed in alleys instead of performed as though it was some legitimate procedure.

Anyone could dig up dirt on anyone else in history and indeed, that seems to be a popular pasttime. If you care about something that happened 100 years ago, when the mentality of the country and in particular, eccentric pioneers in various fields was so archaic and ignorant by today's standards, fine for you.

Roots are very improtant especially when a evil orginization still does what it has been doing since it first started.

That puts you in the same category as those who feel personally responsible for slavery.

Slavery is not being performed today.Abortion and other means of population controll of certian groups of people is still being performed.

I have this tendency.....I don't dwell on things that happened 100 years or more before I was even born, let alone able to take some responsibility for it.
(this would be my very long way of saying, Get Over It.)

Would you let a known child rapist baby sit your kids?After all you do not dwell on the past,that could have happened over 30 years ago when he was in his twenties.

jamesrage said:
Murdering innocent children is legal because of nazi rats like Sanger and other feminist.

The ford company no longer makes parts for Nazis

If Eddie Baurer still made SS uniforms he would be out of bue

Planned parenthood is still carrying out the founder's intent.the only difference is that they are not forcefulyl doing it.

I would rather that baby murders be performed in alleys instead of performed as though it was some legitimate procedure.

Roots are very improtant especially when a evil orginization still does what it has been doing since it first started.

Slavery is not being performed today.Abortion and other means of population controll of certian groups of people is still being performed.

Would you let a known child rapist baby sit your kids?After all you do not dwell on the past,that could have happened over 30 years ago when he was in his twenties.

Well, Planned Parenthood isn't performing eugenics. But, if they were following everything their founder said, they would be.

afr0byte said:
Well, Planned Parenthood isn't performing eugenics. But, if they were following everything their founder said, they would be.
Do you know what the racial statistics are for abortion? It seems to me that the founder wanted blacks to abort more. Are blacks aborting more?

talloulou said:
Do you know what the racial statistics are for abortion? It seems to me that the founder wanted blacks to abort more. Are blacks aborting more?

So, you're telling me that blacks are somehow following her anti-black rhetoric? Blacks somehow agree with her and believe that we need fewer blacks in this country/world?

afr0byte said:
So, you're telling me that blacks are somehow following her anti-black rhetoric? Blacks somehow agree with her and believe that we need fewer blacks in this country/world?

Is it easier to get someone to do what you want by conning them or to force them to do what you want?

Race - 63% of abortion patients are white, however, black women are more than 3 times as likely to have an abortion.http://womensissues.about.com/cs/abortionstats/a/aaabortionstats.htm

jamesrage said:
Is it easier to get someone to do what you want by conning them or to force them to do what you want?

Race - 63% of abortion patients are white, however, black women are more than 3 times as likely to have an abortion.http://womensissues.about.com/cs/abortionstats/a/aaabortionstats.htm

Yes, I realize blacks have more abortions. How are you going to link that statistic to what Margaret Sanger said though? Could the blacks not have come to their own conclusion on abortion independently of Margaret Sanger's ideas?

afr0byte said:
Yes, I realize blacks have more abortions. How are you going to link that statistic to what Margaret Sanger said though? Could the blacks not have come to their own conclusion on abortion independently of Margaret Sanger's ideas?

http://www.abortioninfo.net/facts/people2_1.shtml

"Since 1973, 78 percent of abortion centers have been located in Black and minority communities

jamesrage said:
http://www.abortioninfo.net/facts/people2_1.shtml

"Since 1973, 78 percent of abortion centers have been located in Black and minority communities

Ok, but I asked for a link between Blacks and Margaret Sanger. This fact about the locations of abortion centers being in Black neighborhoods doesn't provide any evidence of a link. However, it's sad that you think so.

jamesrage said:
If I was racist I would not be speaking out against planned parenthood and abortion.

See how planned parenthood helped the hurricane victims

http://www.lifeissues.net/writers/mos/mos_58reachingout.html

http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm34.showMessage?topicID=161.topic

most of the victems are black.

planned parenthood offers its services to victems

therefore, planned parenthood is offering its services because they are black.

doesnt quite seem logical to me...

afr0byte said:
Ok, but I asked for a link between Blacks and Margaret Sanger. This fact about the locations of abortion centers being in Black neighborhoods doesn't provide any evidence of a link. However, it's sad that you think so.

We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

jamesrage said:
We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

Still waiting for a link. It's the Black people's motives behind getting an abortion that would actually matter, not what she said.

star2589 said:
most of the victems are black.

planned parenthood offers its services to victems

therefore, planned parenthood is offering its services because they are black.

doesnt quite seem logical to me...

I do not ever rember Huricane andrew victims getting any free abortions.Wasn't there other vitimcs in Huricane Katrina besides the victims in New Orleans?Did thef get free birth control and abortions

afr0byte said:
Still waiting for a link. It's the Black people's motives behind getting an abortion that would actually matter, not what she said.

So suckering people to off their numbers is perfectly acceptable?
JIm Jones suckered people into commiting suicide.

jamesrage said:
So suckering people to off their numbers is perfectly acceptable?
JIm Jones suckered people into commiting suicide.

Can you prove they were suckered in by her rhetoric? And, specifically hers, not the arguments provided to them by other people for different reasons.

Back
Top Bottom