• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Marching Band

democrat17

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
marching band needs to die and burn. I hate it, i wish that our director would lighten up and give us all a break. he is like a drill sergeant, man, he is so annoying. no one likes him. tell me what you think.:2wave:

I am in a band program, not marching. I really hate band sometimes. I had a director last year who was straight for hell. She was the worst teacher ever.

I know how you feel, my director is like a dictator:( . soon i'll be gone and i will never have to see him again. :mrgreen:

I was in marching band for my freshman year last year, and I thought it was fun to play at games and go on the trips but I hated all the pratice marching. But I think the benefits were well worth it.

i have been in marching band 5 years and really have never seen and benefits. it is getting old having to "relearn" all of the same stuff year after year. only the little kids need to learn the basics, and how to play the music, i know how it goes and how to march, i don't need to be reminded. we usually don't compete but now we do three a year. i hate competitions.
Peace out.

Back
Top Bottom