• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

March 4th ((((Yawn))))

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
It has passed. Anyone know if they started taking the fences and wire down in DC? Thx

It has passed. Anyone know if they started taking the fences and wire down in DC? Thx

Have insane Trump cultists stopped threatening terrorist attacks on our capitol?

Once power is gained, it rarely is given up freely. I would expect convenient issues to occur on a regular basis that necessitate the fences and NG to stay.

Once power is gained, it rarely is given up freely. I would expect convenient issues to occur on a regular basis that necessitate the fences and NG to stay.
America should receive a primetime security threat briefing with evidence to justify actions being taken. Because they say so don’t cut it.

America should receive a primetime security threat briefing with evidence to justify actions being taken. Because they say so don’t cut it.
I'm agreeing, but given human history as a base line, I won't be disappointed if it's still there come 2022.

Oh so lets just have Law enforcement tell the country what they have so that the INSURRECTIONISTS can track down Law enforcement sources and methods and close off those information channels. Ah-huh. Remind never to name you my Security Chief.

Oh so lets just have Law enforcement tell the country what they have so that the INSURRECTIONISTS can track down Law enforcement sources and methods and close off those information channels. Ah-huh. Remind never to name you my Security Chief.
You'd rather a constant police state?

Do you see any of those groups in the picture along with the former traitor-in-chief and his brain dead followers?
Exactly. They were notified and had intel but failed to act upon it. Thanks for reinforcing my view.

Exactly. They were notified and had intel but failed to act upon it. Thanks for reinforcing my view.
And that lessens Trump and his violent followers responsibility how?

Well, we did have an attempted insurrection two short months ago, and so you'll really have no choice but to accept that the proper authorities are taking appropriate measures to prevent future incidents like that from occurring.

And it is also true that a wacky conspiracy had been widely circulating among our QAnon-loving Trump supporters that Trump would seize back the presidency with the help of the military on the fourth.

Liberals of course knew such a conspiracy to be a literal impossibility, due to the emasculation and general cowardice of the typical Trump supporter, but liberals also knew that it was entirely possible that a few thousand hillbillies might try to break the law again and kill a cop or two in the name of Donald Trump, but only if they could outnumber him 50 to 1.

Supposedly their new conspiracy date is March 20th. Due to its newsworthiness, the media will continue to report on these hillbilly fantasies, at which point Trump-supporting conservatives will once again laugh at liberals and the media for believing that other Trump-supporting conservatives might actually follow through on something requiring, in their minds, bravery against tyranny.

And that lessens Trump and his violent followers responsibility how?
You were pointing out fault not responsibility. Is it your assertion that Trump has responsibility over the people who support him?

You were pointing out fault not responsibility. Is it your assertion that Trump has responsibility over the people who support him?
Trump is guilty of and responsible for deliberately provoking his weak minded and unbalanced supporters to attack Capital police and seek out Pelosi and Pence for murder.

6-jan-2021-jpg.67311227

37721590-9139059-Vice_President_Pence_was_quick_to_denounce_the_mob_that_ransacke-a-83_1610480144025.jpg

Telling......

fde451852319dc2b77be57310ea7c61d3613f0f6.jpg

You'd rather a constant police state?
I didn't say that did I. Can you guys ever do better than putting words in people's mouths? It gets old ya' know.

Last edited:
Were you concerned about this prior to 1/20/21?

Yeah right, are you kidding me?.....They are fostering another false narrative.....no proof needed, don't you know?

Were you concerned about this prior to 1/20/21?
We know Chuck and Nancy weren’t concerned at all on the 5th. Match 4 though passed which was their smoke and mirror day. People are so stupid around us.

They have to keep them up until the real attack happens on March 20. Or April 8. Or May 29. Or July 4. Or (fill in whatever date someone posts in a Q chat room)

So it was NOT Hitler's fault when he first started to rouse his crowds against Jews?
Ok, got you loud and clear
wonder_40x40.gif

We know Chuck and Nancy weren’t concerned at all on the 5th. Match 4 though passed which was their smoke and mirror day. People are so stupid around us.
"People are so stupid around us."
Not to mention what they post online

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

no, progressives pulled a new date out of their rump, so they can keep them longer.

Back
Top Bottom