• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mar-a-Lago trio reviewed confidential $10 billion VA contract before its release: report

hey, those guys gotta get some special access to government spending in order to compensate for the doubling of their mar-a-lago club fees

It's nothing to do with healthcare. It's an overhaul of the records keeping system.

For the largest healthcare system in the United States.

And it's funny you think that pointing out it's a systems issue means that a CEO and a doctor and a lawyer are the experts we need on the job. If they're like most of the old CEOs, doctors and lawyers I know, if they can print a document in Word and get a column to sum automatically in Excel, they're relative tech geniuses of their crowd.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...onfidential-10-billion-va-contract-before-its

Three Mar-a-Lago club members friendly with President Trump were reportedly given access to review a $10 billion government contract to overhaul electronic health records for veterans even though they had no prior experience in the field.

The three men, Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, West Palm Beach physician Bruce Moskowitz and lawyer Marc Sherman, were given unprecedented access to confidential documents and shaped policy at the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA), according to emails obtained by ProPublica through a Freedom of Information Act request.
=========================================
Talk about cronyism. None of these men had any experience or technology applicable to this lucrative VA contract tender. The obvious connection here is Trump & this looks like a violation of some laws.

I heard about these 3 cronie billionaires from his club running the VA so I suspected they're going to rob all they can from the VA funding just like Scott Pruitt and Tom Price milked the government for all they could until they got caught. I wonder how many billions will be going into Trump's back pocket. This administration is going to go down in history as the granddaddy of all fraudulent governments in history. The Trump administration is the dirtiest, most illegal administration in our country's history. "drain the swamp" .....good God, how could people be so willingly blinded by this corrupt piece of garbage?

For the largest healthcare system in the United States.

And it's funny you think that pointing out it's a systems issue means that a CEO and a doctor and a lawyer are the experts we need on the job. If they're like most of the old CEOs, doctors and lawyers I know, if they can print a document in Word and get a column to sum automatically in Excel, they're relative tech geniuses of their crowd.

Fresh eyes never hurt. Ever heard that before?

I heard about these 3 cronie billionaires from his club running the VA so I suspected they're going to rob all they can from the VA funding just like Scott Pruitt and Tom Price milked the government for all they could until they got caught. I wonder how many billions will be going into Trump's back pocket. This administration is going to go down in history as the granddaddy of all fraudulent governments in history. The Trump administration is the dirtiest, most illegal administration in our country's history. "drain the swamp" .....good God, how could people be so willingly blinded by this corrupt piece of garbage?

Yeah, because the people that have been running the show have been doing such a good job.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw0nQAcOX2mbBrZOZTjQo26A&ust=1543982847167922

https://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/05/31/va-drug-theft-stealing-drugs-va-medical-centers/

Long Beach VA Clerk Arrested On Suspicion Of Identity Theft | News | gazettes.com

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw1sOplZhsKz1cut2GtmwuC1&ust=1543983177387770

never about disclosing to self interested rich guys a contract specifications document up for a $10 billion award

As I said, I don't care who Trump hires, but if these old geezers are running the VA, we should know they're doing it, get them clearances if needed, ethics filings, etc. That's how it works. If you work as senior level administrators, the public gets to know who you are and what your job is, who you answer to, etc.

I never said the people running the VA have been doing a great job and if you had asked me I would have told you that the VA is a nightmarish mess and there should have been a COMPETENT administration named 2 years ago and not a trio of billionaire buddies that know crap about VA or administration of any medical facilities.

The response from Trump support in this thread could have been, “I hope and believe the story is not true because it would be a betrayal of Trump promise to drain the swamp. While at the same time Trump have created an independent and unbiased ethic commission that will look it to accusation like this one. There I will of course trust their findings even if they found the accusation to be true.”

While no Trump supporter have said anything similar to that in this thread. Just like Trump haven’t created any independent and unpartisan entity to drain the swamp.

That Trump have just like far-right politicians around the world successfully exploited people’s rightful anger towards corruption to get elected. While at same time corruption have continue after there gotten elected. Like for example in Hungary.

A Whiff of Corruption in Orbán's Hungary - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Have you ever wondered how dumb the BUTWHATABOUTHILLARY!!!!??? stuff looks after about the 189th thread? She lost - just wanted to make sure you caught that, it was in the 2016 election, over two years ago. Trump is in charge now.

Damn you libs bitched about Bush for 8 ****ing years, hypocrites. And by the way you libs still have not gotten over your beloved Crooked Hillary losing.

Damn you libs bitched about Bush for 8 ****ing years, hypocrites. And by the way you libs still have not gotten over your beloved Crooked Hillary losing.

Meanwhile, you were very polite and quiet under Obama

Have you ever wondered why the Clinton foundation has lost all it's donations from Hillary's special donors who paid to play when she lost the election.

Why are we discussing the Clinton Foundation in this thread? Do the Clintons own Mar-A-Lago now?

Now you're babbling about Bush and the November 2016 election?

Trump Fan Nation needs to get a new shtick. The one you can't stop using is older than Trump's bone spurs.

Why are we discussing the Clinton Foundation in this thread? Do the Clintons own Mar-A-Lago now?

Not now, no more millions going into the Clintons foundation to pay and play. All the funding has dried up.

Have you ever wondered why the Clinton foundation has lost all it's donations from Hillary's special donors who paid to play when she lost the election.

Source? Please, prove this claim.

It's a diversonary tactic,and the 'you too' logical fallacy.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...onfidential-10-billion-va-contract-before-its

Three Mar-a-Lago club members friendly with President Trump were reportedly given access to review a $10 billion government contract to overhaul electronic health records for veterans even though they had no prior experience in the field.

The three men, Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter, West Palm Beach physician Bruce Moskowitz and lawyer Marc Sherman, were given unprecedented access to confidential documents and shaped policy at the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA), according to emails obtained by ProPublica through a Freedom of Information Act request.
=========================================
Talk about cronyism. None of these men had any experience or technology applicable to this lucrative VA contract tender. The obvious connection here is Trump & this looks like a violation of some laws.

Gosh, some people Trump new helped REVIEW a contract. Oh the horror.

Gosh, some people Trump new helped REVIEW a contract. Oh the horror.

You people flipped your **** when a guy who used to own part of a uranium company donated money to a charitable foundation.

Back
Top Bottom