• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mao and Hans want back Not only Outer Manchuria but Tuva and much more from Moscow, Great!!!

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Mao and Hans want back Not only Outer Manchuria but Tuva and much more from Moscow , Great!!! we´d play these oriental thugs against each other

26:37

hans wants back.png

Yawn more spam and jumble of references.

Mao and Hans want back Not only Outer Manchuria but Tuva and much more from Moscow , Great!!! we´d play these oriental thugs against each other

View attachment 67342244

How do the Mao and Han toilets compare to those used by the Muscovites? Your being an expert on the topic, I’m not sure whom else I can turn to on this important question.

How do the Mao and Han ....
"After losing the Opium Wars, Qing China was forced to sign a series of treaties that gave away territories and ports to the imperialist Western powers as well as to Russia and Japan; these were known as the Unequal Treaties. Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860, the Sino–Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria (an area of more than 1 million km2) and access to the Sea of Japan. "
do you agree that the hans want the stolen lands back ?

Manchuria.png

Mao is long dead.

Outer Manchuria is RUSSIAN.

How do the Mao and Han toilets compare to those used by the Muscovites? Your being an expert on the topic, I’m not sure whom else I can turn to on this important question.

You were asked a question Litwin.

so you do agree that Mao wanted Outer M. and much more back , just yes or no ?

So what?

Mao is dead.

It doesn't matter what Mao wanted.

Outer Manchuria is RUSSIAN land and has been over a century.

phoenix2020 said:

You were asked a question Litwin.

So what?

Mao is dead.

It doesn't matter what Mao wanted.
tell it to the hans, in china and we will see what they ´d to you, so you agreed that Mao wanted OM/Siberia back its a great step forward

So what?

Mao is still dead.
you said many times that the hans swallowed Unequal Treaties with Moscow , in the same time they didn´t do the same with other Unequal Treaties , right ? `cos Moscow is a Mongol state much like China ? or it was just a plain lie.ru ?

"After losing the Opium Wars, Qing China was forced to sign a series of treaties that gave away territories and ports to the imperialist Western powers as well as to Russia and Japan; these were known as the Unequal Treaties. Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860, the Sino–Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria (an area of more than 1 million km2) and access to the Sea of Japan. "

you said many times that the hans swallowed Unequal Treaties with Moscow , in the same time they didn´t do the same with other Unequal Treaties , right ? `cos Moscow is a Mongol state much like China ? or it was just a plain lie.ru ?

So what?

And Moscow is a city.

RUSSIA defeated the Mongols.

You can't History so you lie about RUSSIA.

So what?

Mao is still dead.

His wants are irrelevant.

Siberia and Outer Manchuria are RUSSIA lands.

RUSSIAN LAND.

Back
Top Bottom