• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many should rethink their thinking

That's overstating things. Time for people to start walking back the rhetoric.

Are those 25% vaxxed in the ICU?
Yeah...you still don't have the slightest comprehension of the damage you anti-vaxxers are doing....TO YOURSELVES.
99 percent of ALL COVID hospitalizations are YOU guys, the anti-vaxxers.

If Donald Trump told me my fly was unzipped, I'd kick him in the nuts first, then zip up my fly*
Get it now? Understand?

*The above is a rhetorical statement and NOT an endorsement of violence and it refers to the fact that Trump can't be trusted no matter what he says.

So who's preaching against vaccines?
Wondering what media he is watching/reading that he believes Fox, Republican Senators and President Trump are against the vaccine.

Yeah and not a GODDAMN thing wrong with that, especially since once Fauci assured everyone that the science was good on it, all was fine.
This ties directly to what I WAS saying at the same time....which basically amounts to:

Trump was such a lying f***stick that if he told ME that the sky was blue or water was wet, I wouldn't believe him.
So this is not about the vaccines, much as you are desperate to pretend it is.
It was and STILL IS about Trump being a lying m-fing f***stick who can't be trusted.

You keep on trotting out Aunt Kamala as a GOTCHA!!! and all it proves is that the entire lot of all of you are incapable of comprehending the fact that we maintain the position
that Donald Trump cannot be trusted on ANYTHING he says and that it is better to seek a second opinion.
Or do you tender Twumpies have a problem with seeking second opinions too?

Sorry I blew up your GOTCHA!!!

tenor.gif
The FDA approved it. Last time I checked Faucet doesn't work for the FDA.

Fauci does seem to talk out of both sides of his piehole.
That he does. I think he fears two things...one his 15 minutes of fame ultimately coming to an end...two more will be learned about his connections to American funding to the Wuhan lab.

Since 1984, Fauci has served as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases under the NIH.
The agencies are complementary in their roles and functions—NIH supports and conducts biomedical and behavioral research and FDA ensures the safety and effectiveness of medical and other products.

Keep running that ignorant piehole, your Facebook Honorary Medical Degree is on its way soon as the check clears

NIH-FDA Joint Leadership Council Roster

1627602957206.png
1627602982157.png

That he does. I think he fears two things...one his 15 minutes of fame ultimately coming to an end...two more will be learned about his connections to American funding to the Wuhan lab.

The third thing... He's a leftist..

It seems that some right wing news, conspiracy theories, & social media who preach against the vaccine, is counter productive. The unvaccinated are the ones getting sick, now, not just the covid strain but the delta variant. Why would they want to wipe out their constituents with fear, and ridiculous rhetoric, such as micro chips in the vaccine. That's just NUTS! And vilifying Dr Fauci, for what purpose? You have to realize this virus is new, and as information comes in, recommendations are made. and when things change, so do recommendations. Saw video of a lot of people gathered inside to vote down a mask mandate in St. Louis, and cheered. That state is completely "red" of non vaccinated, with one of the highest illness rates, hospitals full. It's crazy!
In one month Missouri had just 193 deaths attributed to Covid. Like other states, their rates of infection have gone up. Viruses are seasonal, in case people weren't aware.

Their death rate per million people is 1,676. This compares to New York at 2,787, Mass at 2,623, and the average in the entire United States being 1899 deaths per million people. In spite of idiots who post here that there are variables to explain away the higher death rates those variables even out when you have many states that also have high concentrations of people in their larger cities along with states that have lower concentrations. The Deaths Per Million of the population is SALL one can use when trying to make any comparison of the efficacy of masks and/or vaccination levels.

So here we have a post from a new poster claiming that St. Louis people are stupid and gonna die when in fact their death rate in the past month is just 193 people and their total DPM ranks and there are 27 states with a higher DPM than they have.

Folks, we need to stop this madness and hysteria NOW!! You are harming society with this bullcrap. I know you learned it from MSM, but you gotta do the research on your own. There is no excuse except laziness.

Wondering what media he is watching/reading that he believes Fox, Republican Senators and President Trump are against the vaccine.
Beats me. I haven't seen it.
I think they may mishear and then very very loosely interpret what they mishear so they can repeat their mistake sounding self-assuredly.
It's good enough to make DP threads from.

[/QUOTE]
You're seriously pretending that you are unaware of anyone preaching against vaccines?
Naaah, you my friend are SEA-LIONING.

What person with a wide audience is "preaching against vaccines?" Name and examples.

Check this out, @Overitall ...

A third of the people in my little cul de sac neighborhood in Bethesda, Maryland worked at NIH, FDA, and every other alphabet agency you can think of.
Discussing how these agencies work together was dinner table conversation for us.

Beats me. I haven't seen it.
I think they may mishear and then very very loosely interpret what they mishear so they can repeat their mistake sounding self-assuredly.
It's good enough to make DP threads from.

I've heard plenty of people (myself included) say that it's personal medical decision. Somehow that is deemed anti-vax. As I've said here before, if I had a healthy kid under 18, there is NFW I would get them vaccinated for COVID. The chance of them getting seriously sick or dying is statistically zero.

A third of the people in my little cul de sac neighborhood in Bethesda, Maryland worked at NIH, FDA, and every other alphabet agency you can think of.
Discussing how these agencies work together was dinner table conversation for us.
That's nice. What did you have for dinner?

I thought you said you lived in CA.?

You just can't name them or what they said but you're sure you heard it somewhere. There must be a cute term for that.

Ummm, yeah...keep telling yourself that. How much do you make as a sea-lion?

giphy.gif

I've heard plenty of people (myself included) say that it's personal medical decision. Somehow that is deemed anti-vax. As I've said here before, if I had a healthy kid under 18, there is NFW I would get them vaccinated for COVID. The chance of them getting seriously sick or dying is statistically zero.
That must be it.

Wow. Ya know...I can picture that. Were you the first to fall asleep?

Back
Top Bottom