• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many Republican Warmongers Throw Support To Biden

H. E. Panqui

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
70 former GOP natsec officials back Biden in anti-Trump letter - Business Insider

"...More than 70 former Republican national security leaders have written an open letter backing the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, saying President Donald Trump is unfit to lead.

"We are profoundly concerned about the course of our nation under the leadership of Donald Trump," the letter, published Thursday by the conservative advocacy organization Defending Democracy Together, said.

"Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as President."

Among the signatories — who served during the Reagan, first and second Bush, and Trump administrations — are former CIA Director Michael Hayden, the former FBI and CIA chief William Webster, former Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte, and former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel...."

70 former GOP natsec officials back Biden in anti-Trump letter - Business Insider

"...More than 70 former Republican national security leaders have written an open letter backing the Democratic presidential nominee, Joe Biden, saying President Donald Trump is unfit to lead.

"We are profoundly concerned about the course of our nation under the leadership of Donald Trump," the letter, published Thursday by the conservative advocacy organization Defending Democracy Together, said.

"Trump has demonstrated that he lacks the character and competence to lead this nation and has engaged in corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as President."

Among the signatories — who served during the Reagan, first and second Bush, and Trump administrations — are former CIA Director Michael Hayden, the former FBI and CIA chief William Webster, former Director of National Intelligence John Negroponte, and former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel...."

Opinions are like assholes...well, you know the rest.

...And many working class democrats are supporting Trump. There are way more working class democrats than there are republican warmongers. Maybe you guys should have more riots, or sumthin.

...And many working class democrats are supporting Trump. There are way more working class democrats than there are republican warmongers. Maybe you guys should have more riots, or sumthin.

...'you guys'?!?... i can't stand either one of the stinking republicrat bankster puppet$... only a brain-laundered dummy could support either gd fool!... :cuckoo:

Oh? What leads you to believe working class dems are supporting Trump?

Opinions are like assholes...well, you know the rest.

What a bad post Mycroft. Is that the absolute best you can do to explain why Trump is losing votes? Yes, opinions are like assholes but then again elections are all about opinions and the majority rules. More opinions are going toward Biden and away from Trump and that is what the OP is all about. Trump is inexorably losing the election. More assholes are realizing they voted for the wrong asshole in 2016. Time to changer to a cleaner one. All that **** that has been around for the past 4 years is smelling as bad as it gets.

What a bad post Mycroft. Is that the absolute best you can do to explain why Trump is losing votes? Yes, opinions are like assholes but then again elections are all about opinions and the majority rules. More opinions are going toward Biden and away from Trump and that is what the OP is all about. Trump is inexorably losing the election. More assholes are realizing they voted for the wrong asshole in 2016. Time to changer to a cleaner one. All that **** that has been around for the past 4 years is smelling as bad as it gets.

What makes you think Trump is losing votes?

Is it because some people who didn't vote for Trump the first time say they won't vote for him again?

Or are you believing bogus polls again?

LOL!!

They said so. Are you calling working class democrats liars? Geeze. I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Crap. I missed the meeting. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...'you guys'?!?... i can't stand either one of the stinking republicrat bankster puppet$... only a brain-laundered dummy could support either gd fool!... :cuckoo:

Here, here. I'm voting for me, and I promise to remain in office only long enough to get a new Land Rover Defender when they come out. Then y'all are on your own.

Trump isn't an interventionist and those people are, the person he beat in 2016 was, and none of them was elected in 2016.

What makes you think Trump is losing votes?

Is it because some people who didn't vote for Trump the first time say they won't vote for him again?

Or are you believing bogus polls again?

LOL!!

The OP proves the point without using polls. The OP showed 20 Republicans that voted for Trump in 2016 are now going to vote for Biden. Let me add to that list John Kasich that ran for the Republican nomination for President in 2016 and has now stated that he is voting for Biden. By the way, Kasich got 161 delegates in the primaries and those are people that are Republican that might also follow what Kasich is doing in this election.

No polls involved in this.

This Tulsa Trump rally picture should also tell you something

EmptySeats.jpg

Compared to previous ones

Trumprally2.jpg

Last edited:
Trump isn't an interventionist and those people are, the person he beat in 2016 was, and none of them was elected in 2016.

:roll:

...do yourself and others a favor: ...turn off the glenn beck, sucker carlson, sean hannitwitty, etc. media puppet$...

...[only in the minds of republican-radio-level cheerleaders is the world champion terrorist bomber, donald stinking trump, a 'non-interventionist'] :cuckoo:

Trump who vowed to end wars has dropped more bombs than Bush or Obama - 2LT News

"On June 13, President Donald Trump told the graduating class at West Point, “We are ending the era of endless wars.” That is what Trump has promised since 2016, but the “endless” wars have not ended. Trump has dropped more bombs and missiles than George W. Bush or Barack Obama did in their first terms, and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Trump routinely talks up both sides of every issue, and the corporate media still judge him more by what he says (and tweets) than by his actual policies. So it isn’t surprising that he is still trying to confuse the public about his aggressive war policy. But Trump has been in office for nearly three and a half years, and he now has a record on war and peace that we can examine...."

Apparently you don’t know the definition of warmonger.

Seriously? Is this the best you have? Dishonestly comparing photos of pre- and post- COVID?

Have you no shame?

"Have you no shame" = I have no answer to your true words.

I have made my point and have answered your question as to how Trump's voters are starting to decrease. People in the administration are leaving and voting for Biden and people that voted for Trump in 2016 are now going to vote for Biden. I have also shown you a real picture of how his overfull rallies of the past are no longer full. The virus should not be an excuse because Trumpers do not believe the virus is a problem

and your answer is that I have no shame? It is you that is shameless because in the face of your words being proven wrong, your answer is attack and deflect. As such, I will say to you "have you no shame?"

:roll:

...do yourself and others a favor: ...turn off the glenn beck, sucker carlson, sean hannitwitty, etc. media puppet$...

...[only in the minds of republican-radio-level cheerleaders is the world champion terrorist bomber, donald stinking trump, a 'non-interventionist'] :cuckoo:

Trump who vowed to end wars has dropped more bombs than Bush or Obama - 2LT News

"On June 13, President Donald Trump told the graduating class at West Point, “We are ending the era of endless wars.” That is what Trump has promised since 2016, but the “endless” wars have not ended. Trump has dropped more bombs and missiles than George W. Bush or Barack Obama did in their first terms, and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Trump routinely talks up both sides of every issue, and the corporate media still judge him more by what he says (and tweets) than by his actual policies. So it isn’t surprising that he is still trying to confuse the public about his aggressive war policy. But Trump has been in office for nearly three and a half years, and he now has a record on war and peace that we can examine...."

Maybe you're just too far away to know enough not to call Trump an interventionist.
dysgu cyn i chi siarad

"Have you no shame" = I have no answer to your true words.

I have made my point and have answered your question as to how Trump's voters are starting to decrease. People in the administration are leaving and voting for Biden and people that voted for Trump in 2016 are now going to vote for Biden. I have also shown you a real picture of how his overfull rallies of the past are no longer full. The virus should not be an excuse because Trumpers do not believe the virus is a problem

and your answer is that I have no shame? It is you that is shameless because in the face of your words being proven wrong, your answer is attack and deflect. As such, I will say to you "have you no shame?"

Which explains why Trump is gaining in the polls. It's because he's losing support. Ta daaaa. Simple.

Which explains why Trump is gaining in the polls. It's because he's losing support. Ta daaaa. Simple.

I thought that Mycroft said that polls were not to be used because they are not reliable. You now believe in the polls?

Oh by the way, the most recent poll where Trump gained is the Harper Poll. Ever hear of them before?

I thought that Mycroft said that polls were not to be used because they are not reliable. You now believe in the polls?

Oh by the way, the most recent poll where Trump gained is the Harper Poll. Ever hear of them before?

I don't put a lot of faith in the polls because they weren't accurate in predicting the 2016 winner so let's get real here, it ain't over until the 'fat lady sings'.

Maybe you're just too far away to know enough not to call Trump an interventionist.
dysgu cyn i chi siarad

Maybe you're just too "far away" to think he is not.

Polls only have a "liberal bias" unless they show something positive for dear leader. haven't you heard?

Back
Top Bottom