• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Many hurt by axeman' on German train

holy **** batman

what in the freaking hell is going on

At least 21 injured on a train in Heidingsfeld, Wurzburg. The attacker was reportedly shot and killed.

holy **** batman

what in the freaking hell is going on

Drugs? Suicide by police? Do not really know what else would cause this to happen.

Last edited:
ROP alert. Use anything to kill the non-believers.

Drugs? Suicide by police? Do not really know what else would cause this to happen.

it is like the whole world is going bat**** crazy

almost like everyone stopped taking their meds all in the same week

scary stuff going on out there.....scary stuff

Probably a white Christian female having a bad hair day.

Perhaps the attacker was an enraged Jehovah's Witness upset that blood transfusions are practiced in Germany? Ironically, he caused the need for alot more transfussions.

Last edited:
Number of injured changes from 21 to 18; 14 of those are in shock, 1 lightly injured and 3 are critically injured. Meaning he only managed to physically harm 4 people.
German TV reports the assailant is a 17 years old Afghan citizen.

Number of injured changes from 21 to 18; 14 of those are in shock, 1 lightly injured and 3 are critically injured. Meaning he only managed to physically harm 4 people.

Luckily the Germans have a long history of peace and tend not to turn on minorities.

Because THAT wasn't predictable. :roll:

The attacker was shot dead by police as he tried to flee the scene, police spokesman Fabien Hench told Sky News.

Bavarian interior minister Joachim Herrmann has told German media the attacker appears to have been a 17-year-old refugee from Afghanistan.

Axe-Wielding Attacker Injures Four On Train

Luckily the Germans have a long history of peace and tend not to turn on minorities.

I am not sure if this went over my head............but the Jews would argue your point, and it didn't happen very long ago. Long history?

it is like the whole world is going bat**** crazy

almost like everyone stopped taking their meds all in the same week

scary stuff going on out there.....scary stuff
no...this scary stuff has always gone on. Its just spreading into places where it is getting noticed.

I am not sure if this went over my head............but the Jews would argue your point, and it didn't happen very long ago. Long history?

Sarcasm my friend. I will be very interested in seeing how the Germans respond to attacks like this.

Sarcasm my friend. I will be very interested in seeing how the Germans respond to attacks like this.

Um... pretend they don't happen, like they tried to do with the New Years rape attacks?

Um... pretend they don't happen, like they tried to do with the New Years rape attacks?

Thos is more vicious and much harder to ignore. Racial tensions have been growing since then as well.

Look at how Turkish migrants were / are treated when they were brought in a guest workers.

Last edited:
Thos is more vicious and much harder to ignore. Racial tensions have been growing since then as well.

But they still don't want to admit that their whole migrant problem has anything to do with migrants. They're trying to blame white Germans for the attacks. Any bets they'll try the same thing here?

Reminds me of the jihadi who was stopped by the brave American soldier and his two brave friends who were on vacation last year in Europe and saw the guy armed with assault weapons on their train and they took him down.

Unfortunately, and particularly in Europe, anywhere where decent, law abiding citizens may congregate to enjoy what life has to offer is a target for those determined to destroy our way of life because they've made utter **** holes of every place they've lived.

But they still don't want to admit that their whole migrant problem has anything to do with migrants. They're trying to blame white Germans for the attacks. Any bets they'll try the same thing here?

They are already blaming whites in the USA. It is a liberal talking point that has been repeated millions of times for the past 30 years.

Like I said I'll be interested to see.

Worried about my own country, 7/7 was over a decade ago and since we have foiled numerous attacks. Only a matter of time .

Back
Top Bottom