• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many Evangelicals say they won't be vaccinated against Covid-19

The real fault lies with the leftwing media. They lost all credibility due to their constant drumbeat of now-disproven impeachment charges of the president. It should be no surprise that the majority of Americans don't believe a word they say. So now if a real crisis arises that calls for warning, no one will believe them. The far left caused this distrust. If people die from it, it's the media with blood on their hands.
I doubt a single person here even bothers to read your posts let alone believes a single word of it.

We've already seen this Soros- China-sponsored lie.

Didn't know that the Gallup Poll was paid for by Soros or China. Any evidence to support this far fetched conspiratorial claim?

Man, thats awful.

Also worth noting: many blacks say they wont get the vaccine either. Heres a CNN story:

Thats awful too. Right?
Thats "pretty strong evidence that some blacks are a detriment and/or danger to the larger community around them"...right?

What are we going to do about these dangerous groups that refuse to get vaccinated? Like evangelicals and blacks?
What are your suggestions?

Did you get your answer yet?🍿 ;)

Oh btw, Nearly 40% of Latinos told Pew researchers they would probably or definitely not get the vaccine.

Didn't know that the Gallup Poll was paid for by Soros or China. Any evidence to support this far fetched conspiratorial claim?
Do you think I could find something about it on Soros-financed Snopes?

BTW, the funniest thing on Snopes was their denial that they get funding from Soros. Snopes rated the claim "False".
As if that settles it. lol.

For Snopes' dimwitted following, that probably suffices.

Do you think I could find something about it on Soros-financed Snopes?

BTW, the funniest thing on Snopes was their denial that they get funding from Soros. Snopes rated the claim "False".
As if that settles it. lol.

For Snopes' dimwitted following, that probably suffices.

So, the Gallup Poll is not financed by Soros or China. Glad that you admit that.

Many Evangelicals say they won't be vaccinated against Covid-19​

And why is that so?

Apparently you’re not a Christian.
I am asking again:

What is a "Christian"?
Can only fanatical fundamentalists be called "Christians"?
Did they succeed in re-defining the term "Christian"?

Evolution doesn't work that way.

Clearly you've never heard of the "Darwin Awards", of which I was alluding to:

No, you weren't. You were making an incorrect conclusion about how evolution works.

He's a mind reader, too... :giggle:

I think that people who refuse to get vaccinated and then are infected by the virus should not receive medical treatment at a hospital. The EMS will take them to their minister's home for prayers.

Typical.
Small wonder

I think that people who refuse to get vaccinated and then are infected by the virus should not receive medical treatment at a hospital. The EMS will take them to their minister's home for prayers.

I agree!
Or send them to their Lord Jeus, who no doubt will heal them!

That "Darwin Award" is a fine idea! :)

I am asking again:

What is a "Christian"?
Can only fanatical fundamentalists be called "Christians"?
Did they succeed in re-defining the term "Christian"?

No answer so far.

My advice: Empathize with them. Seek to understand their hesitancy. Establish trust. Then try to boss them around. At least they'll despise you for it less.

You can't actually get people to trust you when they are willing to believe any lie about you they hear about you.

Back
Top Bottom