• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Many Democrats think that the 2016 election result was rigged

Victims much dems?

Who are the cry babies?

You seem to miss the following:

• Trump claimed the election was rigged in 2016; making claims similar to the ones he's making now.
  • Trump accepted the 2016 results when he won despite claiming the election was rigged. Why didn't he reject them until the supposed rigging was refuted?
  • Hillary Clinton did not repeatedly spread conspiracy theories via the media about the results being fraudulent.
  • Hillary Clinton did not file lawsuits across battleground states contesting the results based on election fraud.

In what ways did the Dems and Hillary express their lack of confidence in vote counting, OP claimed victimization and "crying", vs the Reps and Trump? Like, what did Hillary say v Trump? How many court cases filed Dem v Rep? The OP can't show more significant evidence that Dems complained, etc., more than the Reps. The opposite is self-evident.

I missed something cry babies dems complained about rigged election in 2016 upto 2018?

I missed something cry babies dems complained about rigged election in 2016 upto 2018?

Trump said the 2016 election was rigged, why should we not believe him. He rigged it and won, he was open and honest about being a cheat

It was rigged for Hillary. They didn't steal enough. That is why they stopped the count this time when it was apparent that they needed to manufacture more votes

I think you're confused about who the cry babies are in this regard. If you can point to me when Hillary Clinton filed numerous lawsuits after the 2016 election and claimed election fraud, you might have a point. It's odd that you are complaining about Democrats when it was Trump who claimed the 2016 election was a fraud.

The 2016 presidential selection was rigged/stolen mostly due to the combination of voter roll purging via Interstate Crosscheck and the unequal voting-power of the Electoral College.

Typical Thazgor. No proof. You have a problem with comprehending equivalency. Whatever the Dems might have complained about is a mild peep compared to the bullhorn screaming of tantrum-Trump and the Trumplicans. You can't show evidence of more significant complaint by Dems than that of Reps. Your claim is thus unfounded and need not be debated further.

Back
Top Bottom