• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many capitol rioters didn't vote

Are you surprised?

• Yes, you'd think if they were dedicated enough to riot they would vote

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Not surprised at all. The erratic illogical behaviours of some Trump supporters never leaves me lacking.

BTW, your link noted that most did vote, but why bother to start a poll on that. ;)

That's nonsense. At least eight of these nuts who were arrested didn't vote. There were probably many more out there who didn't vote. Stop being petty.

How do you go from some to many?
records show that some of the rioters who stormed the US Capitol did not vote in the very election they were protesting.
What’s interesting about the story is:
a handful were registered as Democrats
What were they doing storming the Capital with Trump supporters?

That's nonsense. At least eight of these nuts who were arrested didn't vote. There were probably many more out there who didn't vote. Stop being petty.

Nope, it’s not nonsense to assert that at least 42 (most of more than 80?) is greater than at least 8.

To determine who voted in November, CNN obtained voting records for more than 80 of the initial arrestees. Most voted in the presidential election...

Seems petty to me.

I can’t change that, but most is generally considered to be more than many. I wouldn’t expect mere facts to interfere with your, otherwise perfect, emotional argument. ;)

Why would they want to when the plan was to stage an insurrection if Trump lost?

I can’t change that, but most is generally considered to be more than many. I wouldn’t expect mere facts to interfere with your, otherwise perfect, emotional argument. ;)

Maybe I don't understand your argument. Most is more than many. The thread title doesn't say "most" it says "many" so what the problem?

Many that were there were not Trump supporters. Wonder if there is a correlation?

Maybe I don't understand your argument. Most is more than many. The thread title doesn't say "most" it says "many" so what the problem?

The problem was assuming (implying?) that more ‘protestors’ did not vote than voted, despite the article having clearly stated otherwise.

The problem was assuming (implying?) that more ‘protestors’ did not vote than voted, despite the article having clearly stated otherwise.

You'd think they all voted.

I'm not sure what your on about. It's my post.

Move it to the basement if you're so upset.

How do you go from some to many?

What’s interesting about the story is:

What were they doing storming the Capital with Trump supporters?
Musta been living where conservative media is always on and got infected with the stupid.

You'd think they all voted.

I'm not sure what your on about. It's my post.

Move it to the basement if you're so upset.

Why? Many who do not pay federal income tax have strong opinions about what others should be paying.

Why vote when you can influence elections via violence?

It's because they aren't patriots. They are fascists who believe the descendants of northern Europeans who profess belief in Christianity are the only ones who should be allowed to be citizens. Democracy and voting, things like that, are all secondary.

It's as simple as that.
So what do you suggest we do with them?

Why would they vote? The Cult leader kept saying it was fixed.

Hell, dumbasses still say that.

People looking for trouble are a bird of a different feather. Like Antifa/BLM they don't let reality get in the way of their fever dreams.

Antifa/BLM/MAGA

Back
Top Bottom