• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mans best friend

he should have got her first or not at all.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that he tried to get her first and she felt secure enough to tell him to get the dog....but it does make a decent story.

Yeah I probably would have to. The dog would have been toast had he not done it that way. Plus my wife is a better swimmer so she would have been on shore before me anyways.

Where are all the independent women saying the wife didn't need no stinkin' man to save her, she can take care of herself?

He probably took the dog while his wife was deciding which outfit to wear for the rescue and whether to wear her hair up or down.

It could just be that he thought she could save herself, and that the dog couldn't.

Man, I dunno. Those Jack Russells are not real friendly dogs.

Man, I dunno. Those Jack Russells are not real friendly dogs.

Then you have not met my co workers Jack. He socialized him by bringing him to work every day when he was a puppy.

Then you have not met my co workers Jack. He socialized him by bringing him to work every day when he was a puppy.

I've rarely ever met a Jack Russel that wasn't a little bastard.

Notice I said "rarely" not "never". One of the few breeds I actively dislike.

Aw, the doggie had her own life vest with a strobe light!! According to the story, he went back for his wife when he realized that her gear was caught on something and she hadn't been able to get off on her own. All jokes aside, everyone took care of business and they all got out safely. :)

Back
Top Bottom