• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Manafort's Lawyers Were Backchanneling Trump's Attorneys

That has been his goal, as he believes, or rather he has convinced himself he can win the political fight but not the legal one.

Anyone with a brain need only look at his lies, reversals, bull**** and boasting and know that Trump has no ****ing idea what happened even though he was likely driving that bus. He's been as skittish as a cat on acid in a dog kennel since the first hint of anything wrong.

He has the attitude of a **** house rat and will anything, ANYTHING to keep from being tarnished with this.

I have come to believe this was really minor ****, not worthy of much of a probe until Stupid Prick began running his mouth and issuing threats left and right

Come again, what crimes has Trump committed.

Have you seen Mueller's evidence?
I know you've been defeated when you're down to once sentence responses. I think you bit off far more than you could chew when you started getting into the legalese talk. You couldn't keep it up because joint defense agreements become irrelevant when the goal is to commit perjury.

We get it, you read stuff on the internet and it sounded cool, until you were faced with the grim reality of how serious a plea bargain is - and all of the conditions it sets on people. You know who gets plea bargains taken away? People who commit perjury, apdst.

Prove me wrong.

:)

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

I know you've been defeated when you're down to once sentence responses. I think you bit off far more than you could chew when you started getting into the legalese talk. You couldn't keep it up because joint defense agreements become irrelevant when the goal is to commit perjury.

We get it, you read stuff on the internet and it sounded cool, until you were faced with the grim reality of how serious a plea bargain is - and all of the conditions it sets on people. You know who gets plea bargains taken away? People who commit perjury, apdst.

Prove me wrong.

:)

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

You haven't have you? Hence, you don't know Manafort lied.

Has anyone ever explained the difference in "believe" and "know" to you?

Hatuey, seriously, do I need to post the actual definitions?

No one ever said American lawyers are smart.

Some are very smart (they won't work for Mr. Trump at all), some might be (they will work for Mr. Trump if they get paid enough and their fees are 100% guaranteed), some aren't (they will work for Mr. Trump without their fees being guaranteed).

Have you seen Mueller's evidence?

Have you?

If you completely dismiss someone's opinion/conclusion because they have not PERSONALLY "seen Mueller's evidence", why would the contrary opinion, from someone who has NOT "seen Mueller's evidence" be 100% automatically accepted?

Whataboutism much?

I see that you don't know the difference between "parallelism" and "whataboutism".

Let me explain (not that it will do any good):

"Whataboutism" - the practice of advancing the position that, while "X" is wrong it is quite proper for "A" to do "X" because "B" did "X".

"Parallelism" - the practice of pointing out that while it was wrong for "A" to do "X", "B" is also doing "X" and that, in both cases "X" = "X".

Come again, what crimes has Trump committed.

Considering that, for the members of "Team Trump" the term "committed" (with reference to Mr. Trump or any other member of "Team Trump") means

• has actually been charged with, has actually been tried for, has actually been convicted of, has actually been sentenced for doing, has completely exhausted all forms of appeal, and has personally admitted their actual guilt

I guess that we all have to agree that (according to the definition used by "Team Trump") Mr. Trump has not committed any crimes.

However, we should also be aware that the members of "Team Trump" have a second definition of "committed" and that that definition is applied in all cases where the person it is directed to has

• had the potential possibility of the theoretical chance of conceivably having done something that might remotely resemble an act that, although not contrary to law, could be viewed as derogatory been raised - regrdless of whether or not there is any evidence to support that and also regardless of whether the source of that has any actual knowledge of the matter.

If one uses the second version (sometimes referred to as "The Clinton Version") of the definition of "committed" then Mr. Trump has done whatever any fever-racked, immature, uneducated, bigoted mind can come up with.

You haven't have you? Hence, you don't know Manafort lied.

Has anyone ever explained the difference in "believe" and "know" to you?

Hatuey, seriously, do I need to post the actual definitions?

Would you like to place a bet that Mr. Manafort DID NOT lie?

If so, please name the amount and then send me the money.

Thanks

LMAO. No perjury trap involved there. No elaborate scheme, either. Just letting Manafort and Trump do their thing.

There's a lot of generational technological ignorance at play here, IMO.

Like thinking nobody can find out who a blocked number actually is.

Or that some foreign intelligence apparatus might overhear and record conversations and then share them with us.

Back
Top Bottom