• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Manafort Could Totally Escape Jail With Trump Pardon

Trump isn't going to pardon Manafort, Cohen, Stone, or anyone else involved in this investigation. Like Dems say, and I actually agree with (at least when it comes to image), Trump is all about himself and he's not going do anything that hurts that image.

Trump isn't going to pardon Manafort, Cohen, Stone, or anyone else involved in this investigation. Like Dems say, and I actually agree with (at least when it comes to image), Trump is all about himself and he's not going do anything that hurts that image.

He already had a reputation of a crook, liar and corrupt president. Not much lower he can go.

If Trump pardoned him he might as well just come out and say, "I'm guilty."

LOL. Oh, I see, you mean like when Obama pardons someone they are automatically guilty? Haven't you heard, people are convicted of crimes when they are actually innocent.

LOL. Oh, I see, you mean like when Obama pardons someone they are automatically guilty? Haven't you heard, people are convicted of crimes when they are actually innocent.

No they are guilty when they are convicted in court or plead guilty.

Man, 8th grade civics class was hard to pass for ya, huh?

No they are guilty when they are convicted in court or plead guilty.

Man, 8th grade civics class was hard to pass for ya, huh?

Ummmmmmmmm. There are many who have been found guilty and even pleaded guilty who have later been found to be innocent and released. So does that make them guilty or innocent?

If Trump pardoned him he might as well just come out and say, "I'm guilty."

Yes, but then that would be trolling the libs.

I don't believe the Gamble case will be decided in Gamble's or any of the Amicus brief participant's favor. But we shall see.

OF course, a pardon would not stop the finanical issues that were agreed upon, and manafort would still end up penniless.

Assuming that is actually true, how long would he remain penniless? Five minutes? Ten minutes? One month?

Maybe Manafort could escape jail by digging a tunnel to the sewer pipe. He could hide the tunnel behind a poster of Rita Hayworth.

Assuming that is actually true, how long would he remain penniless? Five minutes? Ten minutes? One month?

how long would it take to accumlate the millions he had?

how long would it take to accumlate the millions he had?

I'm not up on the details of Manafort but I find it hard to believe he doesn't have millions lying around somewhere, either in Switzerland or buried in his backyard. If he were to get pardoned I don't see him having to move in with Trump at the White House or living in a homeless shelter.

Ummmmmmmmm. There are many who have been found guilty and even pleaded guilty who have later been found to be innocent and released. So does that make them guilty or innocent?

I don't know. So does that mean that any convicts or those who plead guilty are innocent? Or is that just especially for those with an (R) after their name?

So, you've got the trusty old But, Obama deflection and a conspiracy theory about Paul Manafort being framed. Do tell.

I don't know. So does that mean that any convicts or those who plead guilty are innocent? Or is that just especially for those with an (R) after their name?

I was trying to have a civil conversation. I wasn't talking about R's or D's.

Trump pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

That didn't exactly enhance The Donald's image...

No. This is on a whole different level.

Please list even one law enforcement charge against Trump and all of the things he has been found guilty of. Blank space.

Trump pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio.

That didn't exactly enhance The Donald's image...

Actually, lots of people like Arpaio. So while it might not have enhanced his image, it didn't hurt it either. The only people that didn't like Arpaio was those that support illegal immigrants being here illegally.

Actually, lots of people like Arpaio. So while it might not have enhanced his image, it didn't hurt it either. The only people that didn't like Arpaio was those that support illegal immigrants being here illegally.

Yes, lots of people like Arpaio. They're called 'stupid people'.

The only ones who like him hate the rule of law.

Back
Top Bottom