• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Manafort Accused of Sharing Trump Polling Data With Russian Associate

I already provided you the evidence. Why do you keep asking for something already provided?

You proved nothing regarding collusion. All your BS is opinionated. Try some facts of law that Trump colluded with named Russians and how the election was altered so that Trump would win and the specific crime that was committed.

Your a waste of time

:yawn:

You proved nothing regarding collusion.
I showed you where to find it (not to mention have discussed it numerous times in this thread). You chose to remain ignorant.

I fulfilled my responsibility and you have failed in yours. At this point, anything you say otherwise is simply a lie.

You've been given the information you requested. If you choose not to review it, then it makes you a liar every time in the future you request it.

I showed you where to find it (not to mention have discussed it numerous times in this thread). You chose to remain ignorant.

I don't do wild goose chases, provide the proof that Trump / Russia colluded to alter the election.

I fulfilled my responsibility and you have failed in yours. At this point, anything you say otherwise is simply a lie.

You fulfilled nothing, you make baseless claims with no proof.

You've been given the information you requested.

You have provided nothing, no proof of any collusion between Trump / Russia altering the election.

I'm done with your BS and I'm done with you wasting my time.

Now go :beatdeadhorse

I don't do wild goose chases
It's not a wild goose chase, it's a meticulously sourced answer to your question.

Either consult it or not. But if you choose not to, stop dishonestly asking for people to provide something which has already been provided.

You fulfilled nothing
You asked where it was and I told you how to find it. I fulfilled my end, your post is not honest.

You have provided nothing
This is a lie. And, again, it is literally in the thread title.

Stop posting lies.

I'm done with your BS
Translation: Born Free knows his entire argument revolves around lies and overall blatant dishonesty so Born Free is leaving. You asked for evidence and I provided it, directing you to multiple locations. You choose not to read it.

Thank you for admitting your less than honorable intentions. Have a great day.

It's not a wild goose chase, it's a meticulously sourced answer to your question.

Either consult it or not. But if you choose not to, stop dishonestly asking for people to provide something which has already been provided.

You asked where it was and I told you how to find it. I fulfilled my end, your post is not honest.

This is a lie. And, again, it is literally in the thread title.

Stop posting lies.

Translation: Born Free knows his entire argument revolves around lies and overall blatant dishonesty so Born Free is leaving. You asked for evidence and I provided it, directing you to multiple locations. You choose not to read it.

Thank you for admitting your less than honorable intentions. Have a great day.

:yawn:

Back
Top Bottom