• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Who Fired First Shots Behind Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha Has Been Charged

I don't ignore any facts. If they're new, I verify, weigh, and add it to my general knowledge of the case. If it is a "fact" that is just an emotional plea or partisan attack or red herring or straight up ignorance of the facts (as you have demonstrated) then I discard it.

The problem is, digitalmedius simply doesn't have the brain power to intelligently talk about this, so he ignores the actual substance of the case, shouts murderer, and thinks he did everyone a favor.

You flatter yourself enough as it is so you don't need to go begging for it. Let me clear at least one of the misconceptions your laboring under: I'm not bound by the legal formality of presumption of innocence any more than you are. You've chosen to ignore the facts of the case to come to your conclusion and I've chosen to accept them for mine.
Lawl. What facts? You've admitted that you don't know the facts of the case, and have then gone on to repeatedly prove that fact that you don't know the facts, just incase any doubt remained.

No, murder is not the charge in WI. The charge is 1st degree intentional homicide.

Legally, you're correct. Legally, there is no such thing as a murder charge in WI. Though, 1st degree intentional homicide is at the top/worst of the list of a category called "murder". Yeah, you run with your "charge" distinction. U go, bro.

Legally, you're correct. Legally, there is no such thing as a murder charge in WI. Though, 1st degree intentional homicide is at the top/worst of the list of a category called "murder". Yeah, you run with your "charge" distinction. U go, bro.
Well, people saying murder are wrong. It is homicide, but justified or to which degree it was intentional is still in the air. Murder is intentional homicide, something yet to be determined. I think details matter in cases like this.

Well, people saying murder are wrong. It is homicide, but justified or to which degree it was intentional is still in the air. Murder is intentional homicide, something yet to be determined. I think details matter in cases like this.

Some of the details that matter in this case, and not "still in the air", are that the charges against Rittenhouse are for first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless homicide.

Back
Top Bottom