• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man tries to hunt down Bin Laden

spud_meister

Veni, vidi, dormivi!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Imagine how hilarious it'd be if he really did manage to kill bin Laden.

I wish him luck. Seeing how the media insists on plastering his face and announcing it to the world that he is hunting Bin Laden I do not see him being successful. Contrary to popular belief the people in the middle east do have TVs,internet,newspapers and tele/cellphones.

a sword? what is his plan chop his head off and tie it onto his belt and present it to the president? o well even if he found him I'm assuming that he would die 1 guy with pistol vs at least 7 with AK47s

He was nuts to go it alone but indeed the sword was to behead binny. If the guy (bin Lucifer) is still alive I have a hard time believing the pro's haven't gotten him in all these years. It should be easy enough to infiltrate his group. Want the economy to pick up steam? Kill binny and stick his head on a pike.

Imagine how hilarious it'd be if he really did manage to kill bin Laden.

Yeah, sure. Out of the millions of Arabs, and dozens of cities, he's supposed to find the one with the beard that matches the Tape, assuming he's still alive of course. Lotsa luck...

Ricksfolly

Osama is probably dead anyway.

50 cent?

50_cent_blood_on_the_sand.jpg

The guy has passion. Gotta give him credit for that.

The White House is in Pakistan?

a sword? what is his plan chop his head off and tie it onto his belt and present it to the president? o well even if he found him I'm assuming that he would die 1 guy with pistol vs at least 7 with AK47s

They say that only by beheading him with a sword can one truly kill the bin Laden.

You also need to stuff bacon into the wounds to prevent him from becoming two bin Ladens. .

Yes, yes!
The best chance this guy had to catch him was to strike during the last day of the Ramadan, when the bin Laden is weakened and is leaving his cave to harvest for food.

Yes, yes!
The best chance this guy had to catch him was to strike during the last day of the Ramadan, when the bin Laden is weakened and is leaving his cave to harvest for food.

Obviously Ramadan was a major factor in the search.

Hence the night vision goggles.

He may have Rambo's balls but, he certainly doesn't have his brains, and I doubt his skills. How successful does he think he's going to get by telling people why he's there? And how long does he think he'll be able to continue without his dialysis? :roll:

Maybe he hopes to share a dialysis machine with binny. ;)

I suspect Pakistan will deport him... for his own safety.

Back
Top Bottom