• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man slashes his own tires, stupid is as stupid does!!

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Tom Crenshaw slashed his own truck tires, they were Goodyear tires, to show apparently his allegiance to Trump. It showed up in my Facebook and you can Google it under Tom Crenshaw Tires if you want the whole story. Forest Gump said that "stupid is as stupid does" and to me this was stupid. What is even worse is that other people are finding their tires slashed and that is beyond stupid, it is criminal. I think it is time that people stopped taking out their political grievances on other people. You may be slashing the tires of another Trump supporter who is not as stupid as you are, so have a war of words, but do not take it physical.

Yep...I think we can agree that if you already have Goodyears then it would be stupid to slash perfectly good tires just to make a point. Unless of course you had that kind of disposable cash.

What is HILARIOUS is watching the idiot leftists in this country now ****ting themselves over a boycott and cancel culture after they have been doing it for years.

Apparently it was a claim made on Twitter, not Facebook, and the only image available was a stock photo...by the owners admission.

Tom Crenshaw slashed his own truck tires, they were Goodyear tires, to show apparently his allegiance to Trump.

Trump has said he loves uneducated supporters :lamo

front-runner.png

Tom Crenshaw slashed his own truck tires, they were Goodyear tires, to show apparently his allegiance to Trump. It showed up in my Facebook and you can Google it under Tom Crenshaw Tires if you want the whole story. Forest Gump said that "stupid is as stupid does" and to me this was stupid. What is even worse is that other people are finding their tires slashed and that is beyond stupid, it is criminal. I think it is time that people stopped taking out their political grievances on other people. You may be slashing the tires of another Trump supporter who is not as stupid as you are, so have a war of words, but do not take it physical.
Yeah kinda dumb, almost as dumb as looting, rioting, vandalizing and burning down business in your town or pulling down a statue on top of a fellow protesters head leaving them in critical condition with years of rehab to look forward to or throwing Goya products into the trash instead of donating them to local food banks to help people in need. Partisan politics and stupidity often go hand in hand and is not limited to any one particular party.

Yep...I think we can agree that if you already have Goodyears then it would be stupid to slash perfectly good tires just to make a point. Unless of course you had that kind of disposable cash.

What is HILARIOUS is watching the idiot leftists in this country now ****ting themselves over a boycott and cancel culture after they have been doing it for years.

Apparently it was a claim made on Twitter, not Facebook, and the only image available was a stock photo...by the owners admission.

“A fish rots from the head!”

Trump says he's considering swapping out Goodyear tires from presidential car | TheHill

You dont think that since I havent defended =Trumps character in any way or described him as anything other than a douchebag in 4 years that Im going to start now, do you?

Were those typically standalone comments on Trump's behavior?

Or were they more of the introductory variety. A way of trying to bootstrap the inevitable leftists-this/leftists-that rant into a greater credibility - "see, I said something bad about Trump. Now you have to listen to all my asterix bombs about leftists!"

Like that: yeah yeah fine he's stupid BUT HOW ABOUT THOSE LEFTISTS HUH?! (Nevermind all the cancel culture from the right you conveniently ignore)

:yawn:

Trump has said he loves uneducated supporters :lamo

front-runner.png
:lamo

Every time I see a leftist talk about uneducated voters and know those same leftists champion the corrupt inept rat party politicians that have ****ed over this country for decades and are EAGER to rush to the polls and vote for those same worthless corrupt piece of **** rat politicians, I cant help but laugh.

You dont think that since I havent defended =Trumps character in any way or described him as anything other than a douchebag in 4 years that Im going to start now, do you?

But, but, his policies, right?

Politicians used to steal with a little class; now it’s a daylight smash and grab!

Every time I see a leftist talk about uneducated voters and know those same leftists champion the corrupt inept rat party politicians that have ****ed over this country for decades and are EAGER to rush to the polls and vote for those same worthless corrupt piece of **** rat politicians, I cant help but laugh.

Hilarious. Going back to Carter, how many corrupt dems have gone to jail compared to republican administrations? Two hundred to one. Tell us again how the dems are the dirty dogs of politics. Admit it the gop has been lying to its base for decades and has the prison record to prove it. You've been duped.

Hilarious. Going back to Carter, how many corrupt dems have gone to jail compared to republican administrations? Two hundred to one. Tell us again how the dems are the dirty dogs of politics. Admit it the gop has been lying to its base for decades and has the prison record to prove it. You've been duped.

Yeah kinda dumb, almost as dumb as looting, rioting, vandalizing and burning down business in your town or pulling down a statue on top of a fellow protesters head leaving them in critical condition with years of rehab to look forward to or throwing Goya products into the trash instead of donating them to local food banks to help people in need. Partisan politics and stupidity often go hand in hand and is not limited to any one particular party.

Yeah, there we go with a DEFLECTION. It is what people on this message board use when they have no logical argument. If you can not do better than that, then ????????

Let me see, how many of Trump people have been convicted or charged with felonies and how many Obama or even Clinton? Yeah, I think you have it backwards and that is just the kind of thing Trumpsters do, get things backwards.

Well, if it exploded on social media and decreased Goodyear's tire sales then it worked, didn't it?

Yeah, there we go with a DEFLECTION. It is what people on this message board use when they have no logical argument. If you can not do better than that, then ????????

Are you’re feelings hurt because someone deflated your hate bubble with a dose of reality? I agree slicing your tires is stupid No argument there we are in agreement. Slicing other people’s tires is stupid and should be prosecuted when they can. No argument there again we agree. You seem to take issue when I say it’s stupid to take part in rioting, looting, burning down business that serve the community, And throwing away perfectly good food instead of helping others is also stupid. Do you think individuals who do these things are participating in stupidity or does that depend on what side of the political world in your opinion? If you just want people to blindly agree with you and not question your positions then a debate board isn’t for you.

I hate Goodyear tires. MOST of the Goodyear tires sold at the big box clubs are all from CHINA and are CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't drive around on tires made in China any more than I would eat at a Chinese owned restaurant taking my chances on having rat and dog meat.

Most tire companies are global conglomerates but you are better off buying tires owned by foreign companies-- but who make the tires here in the USA-- than from Goodyear with tires made in China.

EFF CHINA!

List of foreign owned but have plants here in USA:
Bridgestone/Firestone (Japanese company)
Yokohama (Japanese company)
Michelin (French)
Continental (German)
Pirelli (Italian)

I laugh at every post you make, so we're kinda even.

Just like the street mobs have destroyed the businesses of blacks and people who may not be Trump supporters at all. But, of course, Trump is an excuse. The destruction of capitalism and the existing free market system is the real objective. Democrats are the very last people in the world who should be complaining about anything others do, as being criminal. If that's not a flagrant case of pot and kettle, nothing is.

Well, if it exploded on social media and decreased Goodyear's tire sales then it worked, didn't it?

Yeah, that is great. Hurt one of the only two companies in the USA that make Car tires and perhaps put thousands of Americans out of work. Of course toTrumpsters Trump is worth more than plain old American Workers.

Just like the street mobs have destroyed the businesses of blacks and people who may not be Trump supporters at all. But, of course, Trump is an excuse. The destruction of capitalism and the existing free market system is the real objective. Democrats are the very last people in the world who should be complaining about anything others do, as being criminal. If that's not a flagrant case of pot and kettle, nothing is.

God, another Deflection. Do you people have acutil arguments to make or do you just deflect because you don't.

God, another Deflection. Do you people have acutil arguments to make or do you just deflect because you don't.

I'm not making an argument. I'm pointing out the flagrant, raging hypocrisy of liberals. It's rather comical for you to talk about slashed tires while cities are being burned down, stores are routinely looted and people are viciously assaulted and/or killed. Any comment on that?

I laugh at every post you make, so we're kinda even.

If that makes you feel better....

but it doesnt change the facts about what I said.

Let me see, how many of Trump people have been convicted or charged with felonies and how many Obama or even Clinton? Yeah, I think you have it backwards and that is just the kind of thing Trumpsters do, get things backwards.

Trumps people are appointees. You actually eagerly rush to vote for the corrupt inept pieces of **** that run the rat infested cities in this country. You cant wait to vote for rat politicians that have been in congress and even a presidency for up to 5 decades and NOW...NOW they are gonna fix everything.

Nah...YOU and people like you are responsible for the rats that created the ****holes in this country. YOU did that. And ****ting yourself over Trump when the piece of **** politicians you support have been in place for 5+decades just makes you look...well...stupid.

Tom Crenshaw slashed his own truck tires, they were Goodyear tires, to show apparently his allegiance to Trump.

Well....okay then. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom