• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man slashes his own tires, stupid is as stupid does!!

Tom Crenshaw slashed his own truck tires, they were Goodyear tires, to show apparently his allegiance to Trump. It showed up in my Facebook and you can Google it under Tom Crenshaw Tires if you want the whole story. Forest Gump said that "stupid is as stupid does" and to me this was stupid. What is even worse is that other people are finding their tires slashed and that is beyond stupid, it is criminal. I think it is time that people stopped taking out their political grievances on other people. You may be slashing the tires of another Trump supporter who is not as stupid as you are, so have a war of words, but do not take it physical.

If they were HIS tires than he wasn't taking it out on anybody else. :doh

Hilarious. Going back to Carter, how many corrupt dems have gone to jail compared to republican administrations? Two hundred to one. Tell us again how the dems are the dirty dogs of politics. Admit it the gop has been lying to its base for decades and has the prison record to prove it. You've been duped.
:lamo

Every major city in this country are run by the same corrupt rat politicians you vote for. Duped? Hell you slobber at the opportunity to vote for them. The corrupt pieces of **** you vote for have run Chicago since 1937. Portland since 1957 (with the exception of ONE GOP administration for 2 years in 1979), Seattle since 1969. Detroit since 1962. Minneapolis since 1961. Atlanta since 1879. New Orleans since 1872. Baltimore since 1967. Detroit since 1962. Philadelphia since 1952. Washington DC since 1961. And its the same in every major city across the country. Rat party 'leaders' control the mayors office, the city councils, the District Attorneys office, the police forces, the housing programs, the education system, the economic development plans, the budgets....every single aspect and in every single instance they have destroyed the black American community. The same corrupt piece of **** do nothing rat politicians in Congress...you vote for them as well. Pelosi has been there for 3+decades. Schumer for 4. Biden for 5.

YOU did that. YOU put those people in power. YOU created those ****holes.

As for the party affiliation of corrupt elected officials going back to Carter...well...you played yourself on that one as well. Going back to 1977 there have been 52 rat elected politicians and judges convicted of crimes and 43 GOP elected politicians and judges convicted of crimes.
List of American federal politicians convicted of crimes - Wikipedia

Well....okay then. :neutral:

I doubt he did it. There is no proof he did. I have a hard time believing someone looking for attention wouldn’t take pictures or a short video of them doing the deed. Instead this guy posts a stock photo and claims he did same thing. IMO either he still has Goodyears on his ride or more than likely didn’t have them to begin with and is hoping to be Twitter cool.

slashing one's own tires is stupid. slashing anyone else's is criminal.

Back
Top Bottom