• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man shoots man to death over lawn clippings.

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Well, this is what guns are for, enjoy!

The moral of this story?

Never, ever argue with certain folks.

Ignore the matter or -- better -- move away from such a neighborhood.

I have read that certain folks have literally murdered people for accidentally stepping on their shoes.

The moral of this story?

I have read that certain folks have literally murdered people for accidentally stepping on their shoes.
racist bigot! "certain folks"🤔

Which one is the good guy with a gun? Maybe he should have just sprayed him within the garden hose and told him to get off his lawn.

The moral of this story?

Lol yeah move away from such neighborhood to a place like Rand Paul's high class neighborhood where you just get a good beating while mowing.

99.9% of the time these are the gun murders we never hear about. there are just too many to cover on the national news.

The moral of this story?

That's not a dog whistle, it's a fog horn.

Back
Top Bottom