• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

man shoots kid in the ass

OscarB63

Farts in Elevators
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
nc_saggypants10_04_500kmsnbc_101005_grid-2x2.jpg

Is it just me or does this guy look like Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince?

Tenn. teen shot in behind over sagging pants
Cops say gunman was angry when the boys refused to pull up their pants
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police say a 45-year-old Memphis man angry over two teens' sagging pants shot one in the buttocks during an argument. He faces aggravated assault charges.

The boys were walking through a southeast Memphis neighborhood when Kenneth E. Bonds yelled at them to pull up their pants, according to an arrest document.
Police Sgt. Ron Perry said the teens refused and the three began arguing in the street. Bonds then brandished a semi-automatic pistol and threatened to shoot the teens.
Perry said Bonds fired several shots and hit one of the teens as the pair ran away. The teen's wound wasn't critical. The other wasn't injured in the Sept. 25 shooting first reported by The Commercial Appeal in Memphis.

A court clerk says it's not clear if Bonds had a lawyer.

Teen shot in behind over sagging pants - U.S. news - Weird news - msnbc.com

Am I a horrible person because this made me laugh?

uncle phil.jpg

James Avery (aka Phillip Banks)

nc_saggypants10_04_500kmsnbc_101005_grid-2x2.jpg

Kenneth Bonds (aka "the ass shooter")

View attachment 67112523

James Avery (aka Phillip Banks)

View attachment 67112524

Kenneth Bonds (aka "the ass shooter")

images

Big Mike (from Chuck)

I hope he also has a problem with people wearing hats to the side.

Back
Top Bottom