• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man nearly beaten to death by mob in San Fran... 30 assailants kicking and punching.

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was left with life-threatening injuries after a large group of people attacked him early today in San Francisco's South of Market area, according to police.

The attack occurred around 2:40 a.m. at Harrison and Harriet streets, according to police.

Witnesses told police that a group of 15 to 30 male and female suspects were seen kicking and punching the victim, a man in his early to mid 20s, and using glass bottles as weapons.

The victim was knocked unconscious and the suspects fled the scene on foot.

San Francisco: Man seriously injured in mob attack - San Jose Mercury News

Re: Man nearly beaten to death by mob in San Fran... 30 assailants kicking and punch

SAN FRANCISCO -- A man was left with life-threatening injuries after a large group of people attacked him early today in San Francisco's South of Market area, according to police.

The attack occurred around 2:40 a.m. at Harrison and Harriet streets, according to police.

Witnesses told police that a group of 15 to 30 male and female suspects were seen kicking and punching the victim, a man in his early to mid 20s, and using glass bottles as weapons.

The assailants were teens.

The assault happened at 2:45 a.m. which is about when the strip joints close.

It happened in the dregs of the south side of town.

That is NOT a place you should go unarmed.

Re: Man nearly beaten to death by mob in San Fran... 30 assailants kicking and punch

The assailants were teens.

The assault happened at 2:45 a.m. which is about when the strip joints close.

It happened in the dregs of the south side of town.

That is NOT a place you should go unarmed.

Not a place one should go at all, after dark.

And being armed against that many, wouldn't help.

Not a place one should go at all, after dark.

And being armed against that many, wouldn't help.

With my CZ 97B and 2 mags I would have had a good time picking off each of the little teen miscreants.

Ya' jus' need ta' be able ta' shoot, move, and communicate.

The victim was probably walking back to his car or else he walked to the strip joints from his home.

They did not say which on the local news.

With my CZ 97B and 2 mags I would have had a good time picking off each of the little teen miscreants.

Ya' jus' need ta' be able ta' shoot, move, and communicate.

The victim was probably walking back to his car or else he walked to the strip joints from his home.

They did not say which on the local news.
Sooty, but San Francisco is a gun free zone, and you will be arrested for defending yourself with a firearm.

Sooty, but San Francisco is a gun free zone, and you will be arrested for defending yourself with a firearm.

If you are foolish enough to hang around then you would be arrested for defending yourself period.

Does not matter how.

It is always amazing how the first media report is usually exaggerated.

It is always amazing how the first media report is usually exaggerated.

Well it was on the news last night and they said it was a bunch of teens mobbing a single guy.

They left out any description of the races of the perps and victim in the politically correct city by the bay.

If you are foolish enough to hang around then you would be arrested for defending yourself period.

Does not matter how.
Oh sure. You are going to shoot someone on the street and run for it? Have you ever heard of "consciousness of guilt". You would have little or no defense in court.

Oh sure. You are going to shoot someone on the street and run for it? Have you ever heard of "consciousness of guilt". You would have little or no defense in court.

I would feel really guilty if I missed.

Marines and former Marines only cry over wasted ammo.

Well it was on the news last night and they said it was a bunch of teens mobbing a single guy.

They left out any description of the races of the perps and victim in the politically correct city by the bay.

Wouldn't you prefer they wait and give the correct information?

With the media you have to wait to get the actual story. I really doubt it was 30 people beating up one guy. Just not that gullible anymore.

With the media you have to wait to get the actual story. I really doubt it was 30 people beating up one guy. Just not that gullible anymore.

Well the kids did not hang around to be counted.

And the victim is recovering in the hospital still.

... Why is this interesting news? Do you live in "The City"? Knowing you, you don't. So I'm not sure what the draw is here.

He was coming home from a bar, I hear.

I think a smart play is to fire a round into the concrete sidewalk, spalling them with fragments and destroying the bullet at the same time. Then call in a shooting at a phony location

He was coming home from a bar, I hear.

I think a smart play is to fire a round into the concrete sidewalk, spalling them with fragments and destroying the bullet at the same time. Then call in a shooting at a phony location

Bars close around 1:30 a.m.

It was way too late to be coming home from a bar.

That's a lie you tell your wife or girlfriend.

... Why is this interesting news? Do you live in "The City"? Knowing you, you don't. So I'm not sure what the draw is here.

He lives in Oregon -- land of timber and paper.

Oregon is a shall issue state with a fairly low crime rate.

Turns out it was 6

San Francisco police said 6 Asian teenage boys and girl between 15 and 18 years old attacked a 29-year-old Asian man from Hayward.

Man Seriously Injured In Savage SoMa Mob Attack « CBS San Francisco

30 to 1 and they couldn't complete the job. As a mob the flunk.

So there you go again. When in the hell are people going to learn that not everything out of the media or a politician's mouth is the gospel. It is no freaking wonder we have Trump and Clinton in the election.
People are going to swallow whatever hook, line and sinker tossed to them.

Even after this posting by Crovax that it was only 6 and not 30 the very next posting after him refers to 30 attackers. Maybe we do deserve a Trump or Clinton presidency.

was the dindu tribe involved?

was the dindu tribe involved?

Now I had to google that one. Holy Crap. "I never did nutin" LOL.

Back
Top Bottom