• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man made global warming is a hoax

Climate change isn't going to stop in 50 years, its going to keep going on for at least the next several hundred years, maybe even thousands of years. The pols have completely melted countless times in our past when the planet warmed.
Human caused climate changes has some very real finite limits.
Naturally stored hydrocarbon energy, (Oil, and coal mostly) will self limit, the cost of finding and extracting will become greater then their value.
Of the CO2 already emitted, the maximum warming will be here within 10 years of emission.
Maximum warming occurs about one decade after a carbon dioxide emission
That time is actually too long, because the study looked at a 100 GtC pulse of carbon dioxide
being released at one time.
Human emissions are about 9 GtC per year, and smaller emissions take less time to reach maximum warming.
The time lag between a carbon dioxide emission and maximum warming increases with the size of the emission
We also have the carbon uptake time, the environment is currently removing over 3 ppm per year of CO2,
(Emissions are about 6 ppm, but actual growth is between 2 and 3 ppm per year.)
If we lower emissions below 3 ppm per year, natural processes will get ahead of the emissions.

Man adding 6 parts in a million of CO2 to the atmosphere is meaningless. So who or what are you going to blame now??

Man adding 6 parts in a million of CO2 to the atmosphere is meaningless. So who or what are you going to blame now??

It's not "meaningless". Do some research for goodness sakes!

You need to get off that false idea.

What happens after you add 6 ppm per year for 20 years? That's 180 ppm, right? Only part of that annually is absorbed by the biosphere. In the neighborhood of half, so we end up with about a 90 ppm gain over 20 years.

I did man made CO2 amounts to 6 parts per million in the total atmosphere per year. Maybe you should do some research and not believe the radical left liars and the promoters of this huge hoax.

Logical, I wish you would get off that improper idea. I agree with watsup against you.

Do you have any idea how much that bothers me? It sickens me to agree with him, because we almost always disagree.

Seriously. wutsup is one of the most biased, AGW fanatic here. But you are equally bad, presenting yourself as a denier. People like you are why all of us who disagree with the AGW fear mongering are called deniers. You piss me off far more than those I disagree with.

Please stop you incorrect assessment.

That 6 ppm is just one years worth, and it accumulates year by year.

Doesn't that mean anything to you?

I did man made CO2 amounts to 6 parts per million in the total atmosphere per year. Maybe you should do some research and not believe the radical left liars and the promoters of this huge hoax.

Leftist liars. Huge hoax.

Back
Top Bottom