• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man made global warming is a hoax

That’s ‘a’ question, but the question here is why do you pick the one that you think fits the denier paradigm?
Perhaps you should read the conclusion by each study summarized in Davy's
Karl et al. (1993) "DTR is significantly reduced largely because of strong increase in Tmin in wintertime (December through May) and in high latitudes"
Bradzil et al. (1996) "The trends in Tmin are the largest in March through May"
Easterling et al. (1997) "The same as in Karl et al. (1993)"
Tuomenvirta et al. (2000) "Practically all warming must be attributed to Tmin increase"
Vose et al. (2005) "DTR change is smaller after 1979 but strong increase in Tmin in wintertime continues"

That’s ‘a’ question, but the question here is why do you pick the one that you think fits the denier paradigm?
I would ask, why do you deny that either position might be correct, and choose based on you faith that you have the correct one?

Sorry, the scientific method is not a talking point. Denying it, is.
Him and others here regularly deny science, and take a faith-based approach to the religious-like belief.

I would ask, why do you deny that either position might be correct, and choose based on you faith that you have the correct one?

The research and data on the part of climate scientists on a worldwide basis.

You're just trolling and not answering questions. We're done.

You’re just trolling with denier talking points and loaded questions instead of being willing to engage in throughtful discussion of the present global warming. And we’re not done, because I will continue to point out your talking points as you continue to post them.

You're just trolling and not answering questions. We're done.
Typical for these guys who don't understand science, but have the religeous like belief.

Typical for these guys who don't understand science, but have the religeous like belief.

You do know that you’re talking to a denier that hasn’t said a thing about the topic, per se, but has only posted the typical conspiracy theories, right?

You do know that you’re talking to a denier that hasn’t said a thing about the topic, per se, but has only posted the typical conspiracy theories, right?
Yes, I understand.

You slander him as a denier, because he doesn't believe in your religious-like, cult-like, dogma of AGW.

I was agreeing with him.

You realize you're talking to a guy who publicly stated here that COVID deaths wont exceed 10,000 in the US, and just kept upping that number as the deaths rose, right?

He's like the poster child for wishful thinking substituting as science.

HEY! Wait a minute... so are you!

You realize you're talking to a guy who publicly stated here that COVID deaths wont exceed 10,000 in the US, and just kept upping that number as the deaths rose, right?

Link please.

Not that I don't believe you.... but.... I don't believe you!

Link please.

Not that I don't believe you.... but.... I don't believe you!
Given the fact that the absolute most basic factual information seems to confuse you regularly, we'll see what you do with this.

Given the fact that the absolute most basic factual information seems to confuse you regularly, we'll see what you do with this.

No sir. The facts confuse you. He stated that as an opinion. Not as a fact.

Please stop trying to instigate conflict and hostility.

Yes, I understand.

You slander him as a denier, because he doesn't believe in your religious-like, cult-like, dogma of AGW.

I was agreeing with him.

That’s what I already said. A denier statement agreeing with the conspiracy theories of another denier. You only have your credibility to lose. Or maybe not.

Youre right. What a smart guy.

He definitely is about the smartest denier around here.

How important is it for a President of the United States to stick to the FACTS regarding a pandemic rather than unfocused "opinion"?

I said COVID deaths would be 10,300 by June 10, 2020. I was closer than all the experts' predictions, even if you include the inflated false diagnoses. The leftwingers are still angry about that.

Research shows that there is 35 billion tons of CO2 produced my man every year.

The total weight of the Atmosphere is 5.5 quadrillion tons.

Dividing 35 billion by 5.5 quadrillion come out to .000006

So made made CO2 compared to the whole earths atmosphere is 6 parts in a million. That is such a small amount that it is meaningless.

So lets stop the BS about man made global warming.

But that 6 PPM per years. Now lets do that for 200 years. It adds up.

Oil (liquid and sludge) will only last for another 50 years.
Do you really think the poles are gonna melt in 50 years from now??
If you do, you need a brain transplant

Climate change isn't going to stop in 50 years, its going to keep going on for at least the next several hundred years, maybe even thousands of years. The pols have completely melted countless times in our past when the planet warmed.

Back
Top Bottom