• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man 'knifes French woman and her three daughters' in Alps resort [W:135]

I am more interested in perp profiles right now. We need to understand how to prevent the development chain of circumstances and events.
Kill them. Kill LOTS of them. Kill them in very visible and easily identifiable ways. You wont make it go away...but you will make them scurry back under their little rocks. You are not dealing with reasonable rational people. You are dealing with fundamentalist radicals. Do you not understand that? Its not 'poverty'. Its not 'capitalism'. They arent 'jealous of wealth'.

Look...these are ****ers that actually believe it is honorable to kill your own child because she was a rape victim. You want to crawl up in that dome? You want to find a way to reason with them? Good luck.

There have been recorded instances of fundamentalist Muslim terrorism throughout history with significant events recorded in the 1700's. As the video posted earlier shows...people are quick to rush in and blame radical Islam. Its not...its just Islam.

So when are we bringing back the SS? After all, we have to stamp out this "menace", right?

:roll::roll::roll:

So when are we bringing back the SS? After all, we have to stamp out this "menace", right?

No...you should invite them into your home. Especially let them them hang out with your family. Better yet...you should go live with them. Make sure you invite any of your gay friends along for the visit.

We have good intel...we need to use it. We need to be vigilant. And we need to not throw open our doors to people without proper vetting them.

SS. Nazi. :lamo

As you know, the SS were losers.

No...you should invite them into your home. Especially let them them hang out with your family. Better yet...you should go live with them. Make sure you invite any of your gay friends along for the visit.

We have good intel...we need to use it. We need to be vigilant. And we need to not throw open our doors to people without proper vetting them.

SS. Nazi. :lamo

Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing what it was like. And I certainly wouldn't be scared to have refugees living nearby.

As you know, the SS were losers.

Yep. They were. But if Muslims are some kind of ravening horde, don't we need their expertise? After all, Europe is "emasculated"

(I'm being sarcastic, btw)

The evidence is 1400 years old and more than supports my claim.

In your over-active imagination, perhaps, but not in what rational adults collective recognize as what we label 'reality'.
Your other motives pale in the face of Islam. Also "Allah Akbur" seals the deal.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your fantasy.

In your over-active imagination, perhaps, but not in what rational adults collective recognize as what we label 'reality'.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain your fantasy.

If you were rational, you wouldn't post nonsense.

Yep. They were. But if Muslims are some kind of ravening horde, don't we need their expertise? After all, Europe is "emasculated"

(I'm being sarcastic, btw)

You think SS losers would make out well with a bunch of sleazy eunuchs? They did, of course, get on fabulously last time. So there is that.

You think SS losers would make out well with a bunch of sleazy eunuchs? They did, of course, get on fabulously last time. So there is that.

Quite possibly.

You do realize that is a tad over 3 days worth of Americans getting killed by guns right?

But...but...but...America and guns!!
God...you sound like Obama and the rest of the Anti-Gun cheerleaders after Orlando. Pathetic!

Man 'knifes French woman and her three daughters' in Alps resort

How much of a ****ing monster do you have to be to stab 3 little girls - including an eight years old - with a knife and then go on and stab their mother?

Europeans are being raped or killed at the hands of Muslims because their ****ing leaders keep shipping them in by the thousands every month. And as long as these so-called "leaders" continue walking around with their heads up their asses, it will keep on ****ing happening!

Europeans are being raped or killed at the hands of Muslims ~

There is a distinct group of muslims who keep appearing in the stats, it's not all muslims because we don't see Turks, Shia or Kurds represented in there. It's not all sunnis either - it's a particular branch of sunnis.

And yeah, I support vetting, I support deporting those who commit crimes and I support closing borders to prevent people crossing borders easily.

Back
Top Bottom