• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man 'knifes French woman and her three daughters' in Alps resort [W:135]

Huh? Based on the reports about the Nice truck driver he didnt go to mosques and he drank and ate pork. How was he inspired by his faith if he wasn't religious. ISIS claimed he was one of them but they do that regardless of proof anyway.

It has already been explained that killing those people gave him the highest standard in his religion. His previous transgressions disappeared as he preformed the greatest of act according to the prophet, Jihad. And that jihad made him part of ISIS, it is what they do. They kill to advance Islam. Take a look at the verses on jihad.

He is now a martyr and resides in Paradise.

The guy in Nice was manipulated and inspired by his faith.

Horse****.

The others are irrelevant.

LOL the others are irrelevant? Why? because they are white Christians and right wingers? Pathetic!

And you are repeating yourself. The crimes in the US have nothing to do with Islamic attacks.

They have everything to do with it. Crime is crime, regardless if it is based on greed or political/religious motives.. or insanity.

Also 99% of Muslims are not peaceful. That is quite enough of that lie. Real estimates range from 3% to 15% are radicalized. And a much larger percentage support the attacks financially or find the violence acceptable and justified by their faith.

Sigh, you are so far gone, that it is scary. Fine.. 3 to 15% of Christians in the US are radicalized as well if not more.

It's not like the all-American -style mass shooting like Breivik, is it?

Actually Brevik was inspired by Al Qaeda. He used their methods to point out exactly how dangerous Islam is.

It's not like the all-American -style mass shooting like Breivik, is it?

More irrelevant nonsense

If your only option is spam then why say anything at all ?

Horse****.

LOL the others are irrelevant? Why? because they are white Christians and right wingers? Pathetic!

They have everything to do with it. Crime is crime, regardless if it is based on greed or political/religious motives.. or insanity.

Sigh, you are so far gone, that it is scary. Fine.. 3 to 15% of Christians in the US are radicalized as well if not more.

These are crimes motivated by Islam. Case closed. You are apologizing for murder. And I am too far gone?:lamo

Two Years of Terror: 278 Europeans have died
Two years of terror: 278 people have died in recent terror attacks in Europe - LA Times

So what would you attribute this acute outbreak of " mentally ill " people to ?

Maybe there's something in the water, or maybe its pesticides ? Because there's no way it could have any thing to do with the mass migration of Muslims into Europe, right ?

More irrelevant nonsense

If your only option is spam then why say anything at all ?

Physician, heal thyself.

3000+ deaths by domestic terrorism in the US between 2001 and 2013 but on the topic of the deaths in France today, the French prosecutor has said the man hasn't said anything yet about why he attacked the family.

two fairly upper middle income US citizens from San Bernardino became radicalized in our own back yard.

Sure enough...it is easy to enroll those with nothing. But its not necessary. Most of the terror attacks we have seen have not come from poor downtrodden and oppressed individuals.

It seems to be two very different sociological cohorts from which this type of criminal derives.

These are crimes motivated by Islam. Case closed. You are apologizing for murder. And I am too far gone?:lamo

More bull****. So tell me, what are the 91 deaths in the US EACH ****ING DAY due to guns.. what are they motivated by? Greed? US constitution? Mental illness? Christianity, since most Americans are Christians.. what motivates them?

Why are we comparing this to US crime? It has nothing to do with the US and if that's what we want to compare ourselves to then we are setting the bar very low.

Why can't we just admit that Europe is having a problem with radical Islam?

More bull****. So tell me, what are the 91 deaths in the US EACH ****ING DAY due to guns.. what are they motivated by? Greed? US constitution? Mental illness? Christianity, since most Americans are Christians.. what motivates them?

What does that have to do with radical Islam and Europes emasculated response? 0. Try to stay on topic.

Whats with the mitigation ? Seriously, why are some people trying to minimize whats happened in France, Germany and Sweden ?

I would hate to think that they're putting their agenda before the lives and safety of innocent people. That perpetuating some upside down Leftist narrative is more important to them than recognizing a growing threat.

That would be irresponsible, callous and corrupt.

The EU has habitually put its agenda before the lives and safty of innocent people. The Euro was the most contemptible example but is no exceptiin to the rule.
And one of the first things they did after terrorist attacks has been to further the ever closer union of the EU. It's much like Obama's reflex to utilise every murder to push his gun agenda.

Only if we're smoking something really intoxicating.
Whew. You had me a little worried for a second there. You can imagine how confusing it would be if you actually DID try to equate blacks in America to terrorists. Then again...you DID rush right in to try to drag them into the mix.

It seems to be two very different sociological cohorts from which this type of criminal derives.
Foundation-ally...the base is the same. Fundamentalist Islam.

For France and Europe this is shocking as hell. I am guessing another mentally ill person as this is not normal.

Its not like we havent been watching those ****ing animals bash childrens heads in with rocks for fun and profit for the last several years. How can this be shocking?

But...to be clear...its not ALL Muslims........

This does not represent all Muslims, but it does represent a growing number of them. This is also not a unique case, nor is it all that unusual. Honor killings are wide-spread issue, even among moderate Islamic nations.

Mohammad Shafia who 'murdered daughter in honour killing said he'd do the same again' | Daily Mail Online
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-lives-annually-why-is-this-still-happening/
Honor killing in America: DOJ report says growing problem is hidden in stats | Fox News
Worldwide Trends in Honor Killings :: Middle East Quarterly
Jordan quashes 'honour crimes' law - Al Jazeera English

For France and Europe this is shocking as hell. I am guessing another mentally ill person as this is not normal.

Two Years of Terror: 278 Europeans have died
Two years of terror: 278 people have died in recent terror attacks in Europe - LA Times

So what would you attribute this acute outbreak of " mentally ill " people to ?

Maybe there's something in the water, or maybe its pesticides ? Because there's no way it could have any thing to do with the mass migration of Muslims into Europe, right ?

Probably chem-trails... That makes as much sense as fabricating a ready-made apology for what is not an uncommon practice.

There is a lot of literature out there, but I thought this was worth the short if unscientific read, as was an article in Foreign Affairs recently.
Terrorism science: 5 insights into jihad in Europe : Nature News & Comment
There have been recorded instances of fundamentalist Muslim terrorism throughout history with significant events recorded in the 1700's. As the video posted earlier shows...people are quick to rush in and blame radical Islam. Its not...its just Islam.

Whew. You had me a little worried for a second there. You can imagine how confusing it would be if you actually DID try to equate blacks in America to terrorists. Then again...you DID rush right in to try to drag them into the mix.

My bad. Wouldn't want to worry you with big concepts.

There have been recorded instances of fundamentalist Muslim terrorism throughout history with significant events recorded in the 1700's. As the video posted earlier shows...people are quick to rush in and blame radical Islam. Its not...its just Islam.

I am more interested in perp profiles right now. We need to understand how to prevent the development chain of circumstances and events.

Not quite as shocking as you're portraying there Pete:

"The mother and son, both Swedes, died from their stab wounds. The two suspects, Ukbagabir and a fellow Eritrean named Yohannes Mahari, were quickly arrested for murder.

They were both asylum-seekers."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nts-two-murders-and-rampant-fear-of-refugees/

When does the shock subside, and wisdom set in?

Back
Top Bottom