• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man kills brother in argument over cheeseburger, police say

That's how good cheeseburgers are; so your argument is invalid.

this person in the OP killed someone OVER a bite of meat. the massacre wasn't over vegetables.

Not arguing that, but **** isn't it a representation of the vegan mindset? Especially ethical vegans who start losing empathy for their fellow humans. ;)

another reason to go vegetarian or vegan
What kind of heartless scum uses a tragic death to try to promote a barely related political position? You disgust me.

I'd kill for a bacon cheeseburger right about now.

some things are not what they seem
vegan.jpg

this person in the OP killed someone OVER a bite of meat. the massacre wasn't over vegetables.

It is true that I wouldn't kill for a turnip normally.

That is true. He was not a very nice man. And to think he did it aĺl on veggies.

it's actually not true. It is true Hitler later ate a milder diet because his stomach was done in by stress and drugs. It's a meme commonly parroted by the fox news types

Was Hitler a vegetarian?

And you wonder why people attack your positions. Personally, I don't care if you are vegan. But you make yourself and ALL vegans look like ignorant self-righteous jerks when you post stupidity like this. I know vegans. NONE act like you, and if they did, I would have nothing to do with them. You do all vegans a great disservice and are exactly like an extremist evangelical religious jerk who, unfortunately, makes those who are religious and reasonable look bad. I would hope that sensible vegans would disavow themselves from the likes of you.

And you wonder why people attack your positions. Personally, I don't care if you are vegan. But you make yourself and ALL vegans look like ignorant self-righteous jerks when you post stupidity like this. I know vegans. NONE act like you, and if they did, I would have nothing to do with them. You do all vegans a great disservice and are exactly like an extremist evangelical religious jerk who, unfortunately, makes those who are religious and reasonable look bad. I would hope that sensible vegans would disavow themselves from the likes of you.

Does this piss you off? It could be you have a meat-related anger management issue and everyone around you is too afraid to tell you. Perhaps you’d benefit by swapping that steak for something sattvic.

Giving up meat doesn’t mean depriving yourself of pleasure. You can be enlightened and peaceful and still eat fabulous food. You’ll be on your way to a healthier body, a happier life and a lighter karma, too.

Meat out. Peace out.

Meatless Monday: Anger Management

Does this piss you off? It could be you have a meat-related anger management issue and everyone around you is too afraid to tell you. Perhaps you’d benefit by swapping that steak for something sattvic.

Giving up meat doesn’t mean depriving yourself of pleasure. You can be enlightened and peaceful and still eat fabulous food. You’ll be on your way to a healthier body, a happier life and a lighter karma, too.

Meat out. Peace out.

Meatless Monday: Anger Management

Didn't piss me off at all. Just pointing out that when you complain about how you get treated, you deserve every bit of it because of how you behave. And I'm certain that your behavior has nothing to do with being vegan. My guess your behavior is entirely based on your personality. It's why you get no respect. Not because your vegan. Because you're you.

With caraka samhita which has been stated to be the oldest Ayurvedic text it state: Sharirabrinhane Nanyat Khadyam Mamsadwishishyate." Which translates to 'For the promotion and nourishment of the body, no other food item is better than meat." Another Ayurvedic text the Bhava Prakash, states 'Sadyohatasya Mamsam Syadbyadhidhatiyathaamritam', which translates to 'the meat of freshly killed animals is like Amirt (the ultimate lifefiving fluid that sustains the Divine)' We have the Bagabhatt (Astanga Samgraha) stating nothing equals meat for promotion of health and substance of the body." The Vedic text Satapatha Brahamana states 'Paramam Annadyam Yan Mamsam', meaning "Meat is the best kind of food."
Meat is listed under the sattvic category. "The life substance."

"Consumption of meat improves one's mind inner energy and strength; and that the consumption of fish restores one generative power." The Yoga of Power.

Debunking Vegetarian Origins In Dharma : JoyofSatan666

Didn't piss me off at all. Just pointing out that when you complain about how you get treated, you deserve every bit of it because of how you behave. And I'm certain that your behavior has nothing to do with being vegan. My guess your behavior is entirely based on your personality. It's why you get no respect. Not because your vegan. Because you're you.

If you have time to complain about someone else's activism then you simply aren't doing enough activism yourself! Step up for the animals!

If you have time to complain about someone else's activism then you simply aren't doing enough activism yourself! Step up for the animals!

I'm not complaining about your activism. I'm commenting on how your behavior makes the issue that you obsessively talk about look stupid. Presentation is EVERYTHING. There is nothing wrong with being vegan. The way you present it, makes it seem like veganism is ruled by a group of evangelical morons who prefer to use propaganda, confirmation bias, and holier-than-thou self righteousness to support their position than actually presenting veganism in a way that makes people have respect for it. You are doing a great job of making vegans look like idiots and veganism look like a joke. You are an excellent example of how someone's presentation has the opposite effect of what they intend. You do vegans a great disservice.

The has nothing to do with eating meat or not, it’s about you as an individual making a decision to use the tragic death of a human being as the basis for a soft political post. Nobody is attacking vegetarians or vegans here, our ire is aimed solely and exclusively at you.

Back
Top Bottom