• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man killed in Ashkelon rocket attack was Palestinian from Hebron area

This is why I always point out the difference in morality and the moral high ground - because that's all there's left to point when someone who is moral is arguing with someone who is not. When someone says "hey guys I think murder is OK", what is left to tell them other than you are being immoral? Nothing.

And there we have it again. So predictable and so pathetic , the habitual Apocalypse straw man

So just before I inform you that your positions are not moral and are in fact highly immoral you will have to back up your straw man claim that is................." I think murder is okay ". You cannot debate honestly , ever and evn so you still lose the debate lol

I gave you a list of all the immoral things you support and the false claims of self defence will not save you from them. Recall Zionism was and remains the initiator of the conflict. True or false ?

And there we have it again. So predictable and so pathetic , the habitual Apocalypse straw man

So just before I inform you that your positions are not moral and are in fact highly immoral you will have to back up your straw man claim that is................." I think murder is okay ". You cannot debate honestly , ever and evn so you still lose the debate lol

I gave you a list of all the immoral things you support and the false claims of self defence will not save you from them. Recall Zionism was and remains the initiator of the conflict. True or false ?

Take your pick; from the position that terrorists should be armed to the reasoning of rocket fire on civilians there's no lack of proof to the evil in your positions.
When someone openly says he is being immoral, there's no point to do anything other than tell him that it is immoral.
What is the expectation from the opposition to an agenda that dictates murder is OK, a country existing is a justification for violence and that civilians do not deserve to be protected?

Several immoral positions you promoted (and later shamefully claimed strawman when confronted);

The straw men were all proven to be straw men so no need to carry on being dishonest about that, hoping people never noticed that you never backed any of them up despite numerous request to do so :roll:

The straw men were all proven to be straw men so no need to carry on being dishonest about that, hoping people never noticed that you never backed any of them up despite numerous request to do so :roll:

These are just lies you're telling.

Several immoral positions you promoted

Let's see now

A) The terrorists should be armed.

Nope, that the Palestinian resistance[/] should be better armed so they could actual target the IDF occupiers and besiegers that are denying them their human rights on a grand scale and killing them in droves

Thus denying people like you the opportunity to delegitimize their legitimate struggle on grounds of preventing terrorism

And

So as to actually reduce the risk to the Israeli citizens from the use of indiscriminate weaponry

Let's see now

Nope, that the Palestinian resistance[/] should be better armed so they could actual target the IDF occupiers and besiegers that are denying them their human rights on a grand scale and killing them in droves

Thus denying people like you the opportunity to delegitimize their legitimate struggle on grounds of preventing terrorism

And

So as to actually reduce the risk to the Israeli citizens from the use of indiscriminate weaponry

Yes because Hamas terrorists are just not aiming good enough, that is why civilians are getting killed.
It's pathetic the lengths you go through to justify your support for violence directed at innocents.

These are just lies you're telling.

You did it in the Terror tunnel thread and you have carried on doing it here

Where did I say or even infer that " I think murder is ok "

That's you most recent straw man and we are still waiting for you to back it aren't we ?

Why not learn to debate honestly instead ?

You did it in the Terror tunnel thread and you have carried on doing it here

Where did I say or even infer that " I think murder is ok "

That's you most recent straw man and we are still waiting for you to back it aren't we ?

Why not learn to debate honestly instead ?

I wouldn't be here if I needed to be dishonest about my views to hold them.

B) The terrorists should not be targeted, targeting them is murder.

And the truth is

I don't agree with extrajudicial killings whether that be by Hamas or the IDF

When you shoot Palestinian protesters , as an IDF sniper , that pose no imminent or mortal threat to you , that is murder imo

The IDF targeting of Hamas combatants is fine so long as they desist from killing many innocents in the process. Same for Hamas btw

C) The terrorists' demands should be met, that is the only solution

A negotiated ceasefire saves lives on both sides which is better than the status quo. You want the violence to continue , obviously. Which makes your claims of wanting to "protect innocents " ..... read only Israeli innocents btw....... a hollow vessel and obvious ruse

Stop with the diversions

You claimed I stated/inferred that " I think murder is ok " and , once again , have failed to back it because it's just another straw man

You claimed three more in the other thread and failed to back them too

So you are just lying about everything now

Show where I stated or inferred what you claim or accept that I will be calling you dishonest

You are being dishonest about my views and that's what I am calling you out on. That's what a straw man is. And that you have to resort to it in every thread tells me you cannot debate me without using them. That doesn't say much for the veracity of your views or your ability to defend them. It's obvious but you seem to believe nobody will notice , which is extremely odd imo

And the truth is

I don't agree with extrajudicial killings whether that be by Hamas or the IDF

When you shoot Palestinian protesters , as an IDF sniper , that pose no imminent or mortal threat to you , that is murder imo

The IDF targeting of Hamas combatants is fine so long as they desist from killing many innocents in the process. Same for Hamas btw

A negotiated ceasefire saves lives on both sides which is better than the status quo. You want the violence to continue , obviously. Which makes your claims of wanting to "protect innocents " ..... read only Israeli innocents btw....... a hollow vessel and obvious ruse

When you oppose the killing of terrorists saying "they don't pose an imminent threat" (based on nothing but your agenda really) it is indeed an expression of support for the acts of murder that the same group of people commits.
When you draw an equation between Hamas terrorists and the IDF that protects its citizens you are indeed showing support for the murders that this group of people commits.
And it goes on and on. We're a billion letters of text beyond exposing your world view as barbaric and evil at this point.

D) Israel is the aggressor today no matter what happens because it exists. ("The rape victim was wearing a short skirt" argument)

Zionism is the initiator of the Arab/Israeli conflict. An incontestable truth

You want people to believe something similar to a claim that the First Nation Americans initiated the conflict with Europeans arriving on their territory from 1500 onwards :lamo

You are being dishonest about my views and that's what I am calling you out on. That's what a straw man is. And that you have to resort to it in every thread tells me you cannot debate me without using them. That doesn't say much for the veracity of your views or your ability to defend them. It's obvious but you seem to believe nobody will notice , which is extremely odd imo

"Nobody would notice"? I told you more than once that to me this platform is meant to create arguments between posters and that I don't share your view that it needs to be used to brainwash people into holding immoral world views.

You should stop with all these references as you're only making it clearer that your decision to openly lie is made exactly for that purpose.

Last edited:
Zionism is the initiator of the Arab/Israeli conflict. An incontestable truth

You want people to believe something similar to a claim that the First Nation Americans initiated the conflict with Europeans arriving on their territory from 1500 onwards :lamo

Your denial of Jewish history and the history of the conflict is a mixture of history revisionism and antisemitism, it's not however relevant when one is asking who is the aggressor today, your insistence on suggesting that Israel will always be the aggressor because you've seen it on some history revisionism antisemitic propaganda website, is exactly what I'm referring to when I'm saying "being openly immoral".

You can't do anything with someone who says "Israel will always be the aggressor because it exists" other than calling out his immorality and the moral high ground of the opposition.

The above has nothing to do with what it was supposed to be a reply to and is just more of your baseless and flaming accusations
Read again.
Where did I state that I support the indiscriminate rocket fire from Gaza ? If you cannot provide the text to back your claim you are going to have to admit to being dishonest :)
At the same poll you supported arming Hamas.
No , it's actually correct. If a person poses no imminent/mortal threat to your life and you shoot them dead well that's murder too. That you don't care about these murders but would have us believe that you cared about the Palestinian worker murdered by a Gazan rocket shows just how obviously it is you that is exploiting the death of this man , not me
Actually I do care about him and everyone that have been hurt due to Hamas terror attacks, it's part of my country duty to provide them defence and we failed to do so.

As for " not caring " about lives on either side you will have to recall that it is me that has advocated both sides agree a ceasefire and stick to it and you and Apocalypse that have remained mute about it. Additionally , it is you two that want one side to be allowed to kill and the other side not so why would people with that view support a ceasefire agreement that would stop that happening ?
You couldn't care less about the lives in the Israeli side after all you wanted to arm Hamas. The only reason you wanted a ceasefire it's because you know the Gazan side will have much more casualties due to Hamas tactics.

"Nobody would notice"? I told you more than once that to me this platform is to create arguments between posters and that I don't share your view that it needs to be used to brainwash people into holding immoral world views.

You don't debate , you systematically lie about what other people say

You should stop with all these references as you're only making it clearer that your decision to openly lie is made exactly for that purpose.

You are the one that has been caught out systematically lying about what others have said, you're just too dishonest to admit it

You don't debate , you systematically lie about what other people say

You are the one that has been caught out systematically lying about what others have said, you're just too dishonest to admit it

There's no point in discussing it further as everything is documented and when you were referred to that documentation you just continued to lie about it so we're done.

Yes because Hamas terrorists are just not aiming good enough, that is why civilians are getting killed.
It's pathetic the lengths you go through to justify your support for violence directed at innocents.
Indeed pathetic. His support for Hamas is duly noted and well documented.

Read again.

Yeah right lol, you don't want a ceasefire just say so and stop diverting
At the same poll you supported arming Hamas.

Youre lying too the poll said " Palestinians " not necessarily just Hamas. And my text stated a wish to arm them in order that they better be able to defend themselves

Actually I do care about him and everyone that have been hurt due to Hamas terror attacks, it's part of my country duty to provide them defence and we failed to do so.

Sure you do. That's why you support the ceasefire isn't it ? So other innocent people on both sides won't be killed. Oh wait , no you don't support it thus ensuring more deaths. Just more obvious rubbish

You couldn't care less about the lives in the Israeli side after all you wanted to arm Hamas. The only reason you wanted a ceasefire it's because you know the Gazan side will have much more casualties due to Hamas tactics.

Your defence of the murders of the protesters by IDF snipers laid bare your alleged concern. Your wish to see no ceasefire endorses the ruse further. You are fooling nobody here

There's no point in discussing it further as everything is documented and when you were referred to that documentation you just continued to lie about it so we're done.

If it were documented you could and would have used it. You referred to nothing that backed your claim , just like you did in the other thread. Totally avoiding one of them altogether

The fact that you have been asked to back up your claims and failed to do so shows that they are not documented and your wish to get out now is down to your own dishonesty being exposed numerous times

Be sure you can run along and hope to save face but you will be dishonest again and again , it's just what you do

Back
Top Bottom