• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Killed At Anti-Violence Event

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

PATERSON, N.J. - A man attending a block party as part of the National Night Out anti-crime initiative was shot and killed in Paterson, N.J.

Police say 39-year-old Robert Godfrey was shot in the head while arguing with another man Tuesday.

Well this is paterson, so it may not be "breaking news".... But isn't this a bit ironic.

Well this is paterson, so it may not be "breaking news".... But isn't this a bit ironic.

Ah. I miss attending National Night Out events. That usually consisted of me spending an entire evening going from one potluck to another, trying to avoid some of the scariest looking food, in the worst neighborhoods in our community, and talking to people about gangs.

Good times, y'all. ;)

It's not really an anti-violence program, though, it's anti-crime in general.

Maybe this person was just exercising his right to bear arms. ;)

Ah. I miss attending National Night Out events. That usually consisted of me spending an entire evening going from one potluck to another, trying to avoid some of the scariest looking food, in the worst neighborhoods in our community, and talking to people about gangs.

Good times, y'all. ;)

It's not really an anti-violence program, though, it's anti-crime in general.

Maybe this person was just exercising his right to bear arms. ;)

This is Paterson, NJ, he is not afforded that right. ;)

Back
Top Bottom