• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man is arrested after throwing up Heil Hitler salutes and screaming of a race war

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anyone want to guess who has emboldened these people?

If his goal was to be instantly unpopular and get arrested he did a good job.
I can't see anyone defending him and he doesn't appear to be being forced into the actions.

His life is pretty much ruined now.

Only an idiot could like this guy to any political party.

All we know about the guy are his actions on the clip.
He could me motivated by anything as far as we know.

All we know about the guy are his actions on the clip.
He could me motivated by anything as far as we know.
probably got overcharged for his airport pizza.

Folks who post (share?) their rants online.
How 'bout volk who "(share?) their rants" at their incessant cult-of-personality "rallies," even while not serving in or running for any political office?
Creepy ....

Trump's Rally Revival Leaves Some Fearing a Revenge Tour

https://www.bloomberg.com › articles › 2021-06-04 › t...
Jun 4, 2021 — Donald Trump will be back on stage this month with one mission at the top of his agenda -- seeking revenge against Republican incumbents who ...

Trump allies are pushing for 'stay away' strategy in some 2022 ...​

https://www.cnn.com › 2021/11/11 › politics › trump-202...

Nov 11, 2021 — Former US President Donald Trump takes the stage for a "Save America" rally at York Family Farms on August 21, 2021, in Cullman, Alabama. Chip

The thing I am wondering about is WTF is wrong with people at airports these days? At least he lost it before boarding a plane, forcing it to return and land

so now you want to change the subject to me? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Congrats on derailing your own thread. If you ever get back on topic, and grow the spine necessary to explain your own comments, hit me up. It's always my pleasure to expose your ignorance on any matter.

He sounds like he's having a fugue state.

Only an idiot could like this guy to any political party.
The idiot that links Nicholas Edward Letney (the piece of shit’s name) to a political party is Nicholas Edward Letney.
A5DF70FB-291B-4FD6-86DF-739E438304E1.jpeg
I hope law enforcement in whatever location he lives takes a close look at Letney. He is exactly the kind of nut that warrants being monitored.

mental health caregiver needed

I think it was more the disorderly conduct and the death threats. What a loon.

The fella did seem a little wound up.

Back
Top Bottom