• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man In MAGA Hat Flashes Gun As Restaurant Employee Asks Him to Wear a Mask

ALiberalModerate

Pragmatist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
An unidentified, middle-aged man wearing a red "Make American Great Again" cap entered RJ's Bob-Be-Que Shack—a restaurant in Mission, Kansas—without wearing a mask, something required by June 29 executive order issued by the state's Democratic Governor Laura Kelly. When a 17-year-old employee named Arlo Kinsey told the man that the customer needed to wear a mask, the man said he had an exemption to the governor's order, lifted up his shirt and revealed a gun in the holster upon his hip, according to the Kansas City Star. Kinsey interpreted the man's gesture as a threat and wondered if the man was actually going to shoot him.

"All we're asking is that you wear a mask for a couple of minutes," Kinsey told the publication. "We could have taken your order outside if you didn't want to. But you go into an air-conditioned area without a mask on, and if I tell you to wear one, you're going to shoot me? Wow. I make $8.50 an hour, plus tips—for this?"

Read more here: You have been blocked

This happened about a little over a mile from my house. The kid Arlo went to high school with our kids and ran track and cross-country. He is a good kid.

This asshole with the gun is by no means representative of a typical Trump supporter, but he is representative of the remaining douchebags out there that refuse to wear a mask indoors in public places.

This happened about a little over a mile from my house. The kid Arlo went to high school with our kids and ran track and cross-country. He is a good kid.

This asshole with the gun is by no means representative of a typical Trump supporter, but he is representative of the remaining douchebags out there that refuse to wear a mask indoors in public places.

I am surprised we don't have a lot of people from the right on here saying he was a lefty and was wearing a MAGA hat just to try and blame the right
I am sure we will have some
Have a nice day

I am surprised we don't have a lot of people from the right on here saying he was a lefty and was wearing a MAGA hat just to try and blame the right
I am sure we will have some
Have a nice day

Of course it was a "librul false flag"...

Sticking a gun in some poor waiter's face may not be representative of trump supporters, but the aggression absolutely is.

I said in another thread that under Biden the experts will be in control again, thereby leading to a German-style control of the pandemic. But these assholes definitely give me doubt. They could very likely sabotage a recovery all the way til nationwide vaccination.

Back
Top Bottom