• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man in hedgehog suit shot after TV station bomb threat

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

A man wearing a surgical mask and sunglasses and dressed as a hedgehog, or possibly a white panda, was shot by police Thursday at a Baltimore TV station after threatening to blow himself up unless the station broadcast his "important information" about a financial scandal.
our local news called him a panda and stated it was chocolate bars that mimicked a bomb

strange stuff.

Somebody dissed Sonic the Hedgehog, and he ended up going off the deep end. No more kids shows for him. LOL.

In Arizona we call that Thursday.

"A hedgehog, or possibly a White panda".

Wha?

I'm no ****ing David Attenborough but I don't think those two things look remotely similar.

A man wearing a surgical mask and sunglasses and dressed as a hedgehog, or possibly a white panda, was shot by police Thursday at a Baltimore TV station after threatening to blow himself up unless the station broadcast his "important information" about a financial scandal.
our local news called him a panda and stated it was chocolate bars that mimicked a bomb

strange stuff.

Man, isn't there just a lot of interesting ways of being crazy?
And what's a white panda?

Man, isn't there just a lot of interesting ways of being crazy?
And what's a white panda?

sometimes the truth is stranger than acid trips I suppose. I think this is more a testament to the fact that our mental health system in this country needs some work

sometimes the truth is stranger than acid trips I suppose. I think this is more a testament to the fact that our mental health system in this country needs some work

Needs work everywhere but I sympathize with all those mental health professionals who sometimes must feel like they're trying to herd cats.

#HedgepandaLivesMatter!

Wha?

I'm no ****ing David Attenborough but I don't think those two things look remotely similar.

They are virtually indistinguishable.
Signed - Stevie Wonder

#HedgepandaLivesMatter!

Its a prickly matter that bristles with difficulty!

I guess the sniper was a PETA member since he didn't kill the panda/hedgehog/faux bomber

A man puts on a surgical mask and sunglasses and dresses as a hedgehog (or possibly a white panda) and threatens to blow himself up with chocolate bars, and people immediately think "mental illness".

Now, he could be just creative.....

A man puts on a surgical mask and sunglasses and dresses as a hedgehog (or possibly a white panda) and threatens to blow himself up with chocolate bars, and people immediately think "mental illness".

Now, he could be just creative.....

he could have lost a bet!

Wha?

looks like some kind of anime thing

33A1452500000578-3564328-The_unidentified_man_is_seen_leaving_the_building_after_purporte-m-26_1461876128179.jpg

here's a better link

Baltimore's Fox 45 offices evacuated after man claims to have bomb | Daily Mail Online

Can I be the first to get a snipe in about it being a Fox affiliate, and he claimed he had to go on the air to broadcast about a government conspiracy he knew of?

Isn't this a copycat of the recent movie Money Monster. I didn't see it but the commercials of it rival this stunt.

Its a prickly matter that bristles with difficulty!

Don't look like no hedgehog t' me. They're not native to the Americas, hence the confusion perhaps. Our friends across the pond are of course more familiar with these curious little mammals, especially Spiny Norman.

Hedgehogs are awesome.

Don't look like no hedgehog t' me. They're not native to the Americas, hence the confusion perhaps. Our friends across the pond are of course more familiar with these curious little mammals, especially Spiny Norman.

I used to go to reptile shows and hedgehogs were commonly for sale. They seemed friendly enough

Not too surprising that an adult who is into anime would have some kind of mental issue.

Redress likes anime... Seems fine to me. He's still posting on these boards and hasn't shown any... interesting qualities.

I thought they were mammals.

they are but reptile shows commonly have some other critters for sale including

Hedgehogs

Sugar-Gliders

Tarantulas and hissing cockroaches

toads and frogs, newts and salamanders (amphibians, not reptiles)

they are but reptile shows commonly have some other critters for sale including

Hedgehogs

Sugar-Gliders

Tarantulas and hissing cockroaches

toads and frogs, newts and salamanders (amphibians, not reptiles)
They ought to call them critter shows.

Back
Top Bottom