• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man in hedgehog suit shot after TV station bomb threat

You should tell that to the sponsors.

Oh, I'm sure they'd listen to me. Say, did you know that hedgehogs, salamanders, and tarantulas aren't actually reptiles?

Buzz off, egghead, who gives a crap about science and classification anyway? We're here to sell creepy crawlies.

Oh, I'm sure they'd listen to me. Say, did you know that hedgehogs, salamanders, and tarantulas aren't actually reptiles?

Buzz off, egghead, who gives a crap about science and classification anyway? We're here to sell creepy crawlies.

tortoises and hedgehogs are hardly "creepy crawlies" but some of the stuff they sell-well I instinctively think of a can of industrial strength RAID!

A man puts on a surgical mask and sunglasses and dresses as a hedgehog (or possibly a white panda) and threatens to blow himself up with chocolate bars, and people immediately think "mental illness".

Now, he could be just creative.....

Street theatre! That's what it was, and the polizia are just a buncha philistines!

I used to go to reptile shows and hedgehogs were commonly for sale. They seemed friendly enough

How do they taste?
Never mind, probably like chicken.

How do they taste?
Never mind, probably like chicken.

"I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbecued Iguana"

Stan Ridgeway-"Mexican Radio"

sometimes the truth is stranger than acid trips I suppose. I think this is more a testament to the fact that our mental health system in this country needs some work

Ah, ya think?

Guy dresses up in an animal costume armed with candy bars demands his 15 seconds of fame, I would say is a hint there a few too many unhinged individuals walking around.

Back
Top Bottom