• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Descends Lower Than The Animals

Eatomus

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What Does man's expanding penchant to descend Lower Than The Animals tell you about the future ?

Man's ever growing desire towards self & self preserving violence & murder and killing of Black Baby lives through abortion by the hundreds of thousands . & self satisfying sexual depravity , lower than that of the animals.
Go on ?

Man's ever growing desire towards self & self preserving violence & murder and killing of Black Baby lives through abortion by the hundreds of thousands . & self satisfying sexual depravity , lower than that of the animals.
Go on ?

Please!

Nothing that Islam doesn't teach me about it.

Qur'an Surat l-a'raf, verse 179 "Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful."

What Does man's expanding penchant to descend Lower Than The Animals tell you about the future ?

That they are determined to kill all the animals in pursuit of their rampant overpopulation?

Go on ?
Do you have the outrage of the killing on thousands of people through wars across the globe, which includes Black Babies. By the way, if a black baby is being aborted (they aren't) it is a black mother doing it.

it just reinforces what I have always said, humans are a failed species

Do you have the outrage of the killing on thousands of people through wars across the globe, which includes Black Babies. By the way, if a black baby is being aborted (they aren't) it is a black mother doing it.
Because they're poor in the US because freedom and money because me me me

Go on ?

If you are anti-abortion, then contribute to Planned Parenthood given that they provide more birth control for women of lower economic means than any other organization in the US.

Then you agree more Black Baby blood is a good thing for wealthy white privilege advocates ?
abort protest.jpg

That we should all go out and have more buttsex.

Because they're poor in the US because freedom and money because me me me
And your answer is to what, force them to carry the baby to term?

Then you agree more Black Baby blood is a good thing for wealthy white privilege advocates ?
Nope? Clue, there is nothing between the words I post.

And your answer is to what, force them to carry the baby to term?
It's always easy for the so-called people of responsibility to demand others do something. Notice that?

It's always easy for the so-called people of responsibility to demand others do something. Notice that?
Black Baby lives flushed into the toilet is the Wealthy White Privilege democrat way after all .abort protest.jpg
blackface northam.png

You see black baby lives flushed down the toilet do matter to the wealthy white privilege friends of yours:View attachment 67296808

I have never seen a single Black baby life flushed down any toilets. That sounds like a terrible way to abort a perfectly good fetus.

Back
Top Bottom