• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man Crying over Being Kicked off Flight and Called a 'Terrorist' Viewed 15 Million Times

jpn

Retired Navy Commander
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
A video of a man shouting "they call me a f***ing terrorist," after being kicked off a flight has gone viral on social media. The video received at least 15.3 million views and tens of thousands of retweets since it was shared on Twitter at the time of reporting.​
The man in the video can be heard crying out: "This is what they do to us, they kicked me off a flight, they call me a f***ing terrorist and they want to ruin my life."​

Ha ha. This is hilarious. "Oh, poor, poor me! I was having such fun playing insurrectionist moron! Hell, only five people died! And now they want to ruin my life! Whaaaaah! Poor me!"

He's a bigger crybaby than Melania!

Here's the video:

No sympathy from me. They chose their actions.

A video of a man shouting "they call me a f***ing terrorist," after being kicked off a flight has gone viral on social media. The video received at least 15.3 million views and tens of thousands of retweets since it was shared on Twitter at the time of reporting.​
The man in the video can be heard crying out: "This is what they do to us, they kicked me off a flight, they call me a f***ing terrorist and they want to ruin my life."​

Ha ha. This is hilarious. "Oh, poor, poor me! I was having such fun playing insurrectionist moron! Hell, only five people died! And now they want to ruin my life! Whaaaaah! Poor me!"

Here's the video:

I think he's antifa.

Wonder if ol boy has seen this..........

0f9de40f830a632a10b49a2eebd7dd40b2f5661c.jpg

Or this...........

:oops:

Imagine voting for a guy who wanted to ban an entirely religion from entering the country, and then crying when an airline wont let you fly because of your participation in an attempted coup.

The irony doesnt ever hit these people. It will never hit these people because they have no context.

Imagine voting for a guy who wanted to ban an entirely religion from entering the country, and then crying when an airline wont let you fly because of your participation in an attempted coup.

The irony doesnt ever hit these people. It will never hit these people because they have no context.

It's like they were born yesterday, every day.

It's like they were born yesterday, every day.

They're sheltered. They rarely leave their comfort zone, shun education, and rarely interact with anyone other than people who think and act exactly like they do.

We have a policy of hunting down and killing terrorists with drones and this P**sy is crying about being able to fly.

But wait! There's more!

‘QAnon Shaman’ Arrested in Riots Won’t Eat in Jail—Because He Needs ‘Organic Food,’ Mom Says
1610424155055.png
Trump's fearless warriors, crying in airports, demanding organic food in prisons. Next they'll be demanding trauma counseling.

They just don't make insurrectionists like they used to... :LOL:

Last edited:
Literal fake news.

@jpn This is what happens when you get your news from Twitter and Facebook, guys. Woof.

Here's the video:
F his feelings....

Literal fake news.

So it was. Leave it to CNN to do their homework and report the story correctly and debunk the false narrative.

So it was. Leave it to CNN to do their homework and report the story correctly and debunk the false narrative.
Some people will fall for anything they see that reinforces their currently held beliefs, and then spread that as far and wide as they can. Leave it to CNN to smack people like that across the face with facts.

Reactions: lwf
Some people will fall for anything they see that reinforces their currently held beliefs, and then spread that as far and wide as they can. Leave it to CNN to smack people like that across the face with facts.

Facts are the one thing I like being smacked with.

He did cry like a bitch. I guess he never heard of renting a car and driving. ..lol

What is sad is that when the country opens up and his family flies to Hawaii for vacation he will have to ride Greyhound to the island.

View attachment 67312985
He can go to Mexico and south won't get in to Canada heck they won't let you in if you have a D.U.I or a D.W.I now a murder charge . yep only going to get to go to Mexico ,

A video of a man shouting "they call me a f***ing terrorist," after being kicked off a flight has gone viral on social media.
Yeah, this made the rounds a few days ago. To reiterate....

FYI, he was not on any no-fly lists because of 1/6, he got bumped because he refused to wear a mask or was otherwise disruptive. On the day he was flying, most of the rioters were still unidentified. They are still finding and arresting the rioters.

Some politicians are urging to put those rioters on no-fly lists, but they probably aren't on yet.

Back
Top Bottom