• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man charged with putting chemical weapon in a Walmart

Mexico is not "sending us" anyone.
We are allowing illegal immigrants to come from Mexico because the employers of said illegals want them here for the cheap labor.

Trump is feeding xenophobia and presenting the wall between our two nations as a solution to the problem, and people who don't like Hispanics are eating it up. The wall is nothing more than a way to make people think that he has a solution to the problem of illegal immigration and of gang violence that is actually a creation of the so called "war on drugs." The truth is the wall would be an expensive and impractical boondoggle and that Trump has no clue how to address illegal immigration, drugs, or anything else. All he knows how to do is appeal to the ethnocentrism of his voting base.

Like a true and typical liberal, you are attempting to derail this thread.

You are dismissed.

you-are-dismissed-749788.jpg

Since it is a fact the border crossers are criminals, in many ways, then you have a problem with the idea that Mexico is sending them.

Ok, that is fine. Mexico did publish a pamphlet for border crossers on how to survive crossing the desert.

I am not sure you can say that is actually sending them, but Mexico is in no way trying to discourage it either.

By the way, who are the employers of the drug dealers?

The US is not trying to discourage it either.
The employers of the drug dealers are the cartels, the ones who are at war with each other and with the Federales.

Like a true and typical liberal, you are attempting to derail this thread.

You are dismissed.

View attachment 67204623

You have no authority to dismiss anyone, and if your only logic is to call everyone you don't agree with a "liberal" and try to dismiss them, you have no logic at all. You can't even define the term.

You have no authority to dismiss anyone, and if your only logic is to call everyone you don't agree with a "liberal" and try to dismiss them, you have no logic at all. You can't even define the term.

I can personally dismiss you...or anybody else...any time I want.

I don't call people "liberal" just because I disagree with them...rather because of their own words. (so much for your grasp of "logic")

I can personally dismiss you...or anybody else...any time I want.

I don't call people "liberal" just because I disagree with them...rather because of their own words. (so much for your grasp of "logic")

I don't believe you.

I don't believe you.

That's your right.

Heck, you can believe any damned thing you want. Or, you can choose to disregard facts like you have already.

Back
Top Bottom