• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man charged for vandalizing bakery advertising child-friendly drag show

It depends on what was spray painted. Was that a CREDIBLE THREAT? We will find out if/when there is a trial.

If you doubt that property damage can be a hate crime, then I agree with you for once.
Really?
1658935236232.png

Why are drag queens so anxious to perform for children? It’s not an isolated desire for them since we’re hearing about it nationwide. Apparently transvestites, transsexuals, cross dressers, and bearded ladies want to surround themselves with children who aren’t theirs.
Drag queens love costumes.

Kids love costumes.

It’s your hangups and conditioning that is causing you distress.

Actually, they are being reactive.
Reacting to what they are conditioned to react to.

You know we can tell when y’all are dancing on your puppeteers’ strings, right?

The repetition that implanted their perspective in your head doesn’t work on us when it comes fragmented and badly ad libbed from you second or third hand.

You just sound ridiculous.

Is your stance based on more information than "broken windows and spraypaint" ...?

I don't believe that any minority is entitled to extra protection against hate SPEECH, because when it comes down to it we're all minorities. If you're a White man, you're a minority. Should you get protection?
As a white man, I can say with certainty that I am not a minority.

And you are right that minorities shouldn’t have to have extra protection…but since many whites insist on hate speech and action toward minorities…they need to have it.

dayuuuuum that's embarrassing, anything else to add?
😂🍿

Nope. I was wrong that hate crimes have to pass strict scrutiny. You were wrong about imprisoning people BECAUSE they're deranged.

I'm quite happy to leave it there.

Why are drag queens so anxious to perform for children? It’s not an isolated desire for them since we’re hearing about it nationwide. Apparently transvestites, transsexuals, cross dressers, and bearded ladies want to surround themselves with children who aren’t theirs.
It doesn't matter, drag shows don't do any harm to children.

As a white man, I can say with certainty that I am not a minority.

Really? White Americans are 61%, but 22% of those are less than 18. Then half again, for men as opposed to women. You're part of a 24% minority.

And you are right that minorities shouldn’t have to have extra protection…but since many whites insist on hate speech and action toward minorities…they need to have it.

My reasoning is that criminals should be punished according to the harm they do to others, or the harm which could have resulted from negligent acts.

At one end of the scale you have littering, which does little harm to anyone. Then shoplifting which does only economic harm. And so on up to torturing and murdering someone (which does even more harm than just murdering them.)

Indiscriminate murder, is treated as terrorism. But I disagree with that. We got by fine without prosecuting (or declaring war) on terrorists, but then we got the daft idea that people watching the events at home were also harmed. This idea is poisonous to justice, because only some victims ever get that attention.

What a criminal's motive is, really shouldn't matter. Escalating charges for minor crimes (like vandalism) to hate crimes, because the criminal was reckless enough to give away their motive, only catches the dumb ones and thus never addresses "terror."

Let's suppose the criminal had not done any damage at all, but had exercised their freedom of speech by walking into the cafe while it was open and shouting about "groomers" and "perverts" and whatever else. It's a pretty minor crime, if it's a crime at all, because the law would correctly identify it as free speech ... providing the man left when told to. How do you put a minor crime of vandalism together with a non-crime of hate speech, and come up with something more serious?

It doesn't matter, drag shows don't do any harm to children.

Plus, drag artists aren't the pied piper. Parents take their children to the show if they choose. All that "child friendly" means is that there won't be broad sexual jokes or bad language.

Unless a parent is so ignorant they think "drag show" means toy cars inside the cafe ...

Nope. I was wrong that hate crimes have to pass strict scrutiny.
correct you were
You were wrong about imprisoning people BECAUSE they're deranged.
good thing i never said that retarded lie, keep trying to save face though its hilarious watching your posts fail over and over again and facts proving you wrong LMAO
I'm quite happy to leave it there.
me too you are factually wrong on both accounts and proven that makes me happy and giggle
anything else? feel free to desperately try and fail again, its just pure entertainment at this point!
😂🍿

Last edited:
good thing i never said that retarded lie

I quoted where you said the retarded lie THREE TIMES.

Stop wasting my time.

I quoted where you said the retarded lie THREE TIMES.

Stop wasting my time.
easily solution to your problem
make a post based on honesty and integrity and simply admit your retarded claim is factually wrong
or continue to get the shit kicked out of our posts furthering my entertainment

either way facts win and your claim remains wrong LMAO

also PLEASE by all means, quote me 500 times because what i ACTUALLY said was not what you claimed.
That was the best part of this whole beat down your posts are taking. You proved over and over that your claim was wrong making your post look even more stupid, its hilarious.
now quick do it again!

actually, since this si so much fun lets further destroy your posted lies and watch how dumb your posts look
my actual statement
if guilty of any crimes he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law and that includes hate
nowt he batshit insane false cliam

So you believe in prison as a treatment for mental health problems.

ooooooooooops
so what will you do, double down on stupidity and dishonesty or show integrity and admit the truth

😂🍿

Last edited:
Says you.

Let parents make that decision for themselves. You'd have to prove that drag shows have a negative effect (eg sexualizing the children themselves) to take the decision out of the hands of parents, and unless you can it is within their discretion as parents.

I bet there would be no ruckus about this drag show if they'd advertised it as PG-13 instead of "child friendly". Maybe when they get over the shock of having their premises trashed, they will do that.

I hope they do. It troubles me greatly to have a legal business restricted by criminals.

It's called grooming.

Really?
View attachment 67403659

Arson is a violent crime: it endangers life.

Why are you so eager to send EVEN MORE people to prison? Is it revenge on white people perhaps?

Arson is a violent crime: it endangers life.

Why are you so eager to send EVEN MORE people to prison? Is it revenge on white people perhaps?
Arson is also a property crime. What hate crime doesn't endanger lives?

Arson is also a property crime. What hate crime doesn't endanger lives?

Vandalizing a bakery.

You can see the picture, there's no sign of fire. Apparently a window was broken and some "hateful" slogans spray painted.

Nothing has changed since bearded ladies at county fairs. It's up to parents to decide if the show is suitable for their own children, they're just being assured there won't be sexual jokes or undressing.

Actually I suspect that LGBTQ would be most likely to NOT take their children, since drag is self-mockery and kids might not get that.
Bearded ladies is not even close to analogous of a drag queen...

Hate crimes are bullshit... a crime is a crime.

Bearded ladies is not even close to analogous of a drag queen...

No, I think it's pretty similar and at least, appeals to the scandal of not being sure of gender. If parents think that will broaden a child's mind, they can take their children. If they think the kid can't handle it at their stage of development, they can leave the kids with someone else. Or just not go at all.

YOU however seem to think drag shows are something like a strip tease. It makes me wonder if you've ever seen one.

Hate crimes are bullshit... a crime is a crime.

We agree on that. And crimes which only harm the willing participant (eg drug crimes) shouldn't be prosecuted at all.

I would go so far as to say that investigating motive for a crime, is an illegal search. Just because someone is accused of a common crime, should not void their right to privacy of conscience. In other words, their motives remain their own business, unless they bring them up in a trial and advised by their defense. If they do that, they're open to cross-examination on their motives, just like testimony in general.

Back
Top Bottom