• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man calls 911, confesses to shooting naked man outside home

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. (AP) — A naked man who was knocking on doors at a South Florida apartment complex was shot on Wednesday by someone who then called 911 to turn himself in, police said.

The man was carrying a Bible and knocking on doors the Sunshine Garden Apartments when someone there shot him, Pembroke Pines police Major Al Xiques told the South Florida SunSentiniel.

The man was taken to a hospital in critical condition, police said.

Police were already on their way to the area to investigate reports of a naked man when another 911 caller said he had just shot the man, police said.
======================================================================
Always beware of naked people carrying bibles.

Without jumping to conclusions, I wonder if the naked man was black and the shooter was white.

Hmm... would you “jump to the same conclusions” if the races were reversed? ;)
I did say "without jumping to conclusions" and "I wonder if".
Shall we wait and see?

I did say "without jumping to conclusions" and "I wonder if".
Shall we wait and see?

Nice try, but the implications of “wondering” about possible racial differences (as having something to do with a motive?) was your immediate “go to”.

Nice try, but the implications of “wondering” about possible racial differences (as having something to do with a motive?) was your immediate “go to”.
Seeing as though this was in Florida I'd say the odds of Snowflake's speculation being correct are probably better than average. If you click on the Sun Sentinel link in the article this "related story" link appears within it.

Naked truth: Man wearing only tattoos hops aboard boats and steals flag
He was naked when he jumped on a boat in the middle of the night, stole an American flag and flagpole and then jumped into the Intracoastal Waterway.
And now, Delray Beach police are trying to find him.
It happened about 2:30 a.m. on Oct. 11, at Delray Yacht Cruises, 801 E. Atlantic Ave.

Shouldn't be all that difficult to guess of which race that naked perpetrator was. As always, fun times in Florida!:cool:

I wonder if the guy was following Biden’s advice and shot him through the door

PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. (AP) — A naked man who was knocking on doors at a South Florida apartment complex was shot on Wednesday by someone who then called 911 to turn himself in, police said.

The man was carrying a Bible and knocking on doors the Sunshine Garden Apartments when someone there shot him, Pembroke Pines police Major Al Xiques told the South Florida SunSentiniel.

The man was taken to a hospital in critical condition, police said.

Police were already on their way to the area to investigate reports of a naked man when another 911 caller said he had just shot the man, police said.
======================================================================
Always beware of naked people carrying bibles.

what is the update on this story? Is the shooter in jail for life or has a MAGA statute of him been erected?

Please don't necro old threads. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom