• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man buys a giant,18 foot snake. Snake strangles man to death. Locals are shocked.

Channe79

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A Pennsylvania man who was strangled by a pet snake before police killed it last week has died, officials said.

Elliot Senseman, 27, of Upper Macungie Township, died at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Cedar Crest on Sunday morning, the Lehigh County coroner's office said in a news release.

The death, which was ruled accidental, (what ? lol) was caused by anoxic brain injury after asphyxiation by constriction, the office said. Responding officers initially estimated the snake was 15 feet long, but its length later was measured at 18 feet.

This was the size of the snake:

1658855214711.png

Last edited:
This guy's last words: "A snake would make a good pet! I know how to handle it! It's no problem!"

A Pennsylvania man who was strangled by a pet snake before police killed it last week has died, officials said.

Elliot Senseman, 27, of Upper Macungie Township, died at Lehigh Valley Hospital in Cedar Crest on Sunday morning, the Lehigh County coroner's office said in a news release.

The death, which was ruled accidental, (what ? lol) was caused by anoxic brain injury after asphyxiation by constriction, the office said. Responding officers initially estimated the snake was 15 feet long, but its length later was measured at 18 feet.

This was the size of the snake:

View attachment 67403574

I like snakes; had a snake as a pet myself when I was a teenager.

However, there are snakes, and there are Snakes. That snake is too large and dangerous to be a "pet". It could easier kill and swallow a child or small adult, and would do so in a heartbeat if it was hungry enough. Something that large and deadly needs to be kept in a sturdy cage. This guy is a fool.

I like snakes; had a snake as a pet myself when I was a teenager.

However, there are snakes, and there are Snakes. That snake is too large and dangerous to be a "pet". It could easier kill and swallow a child or small adult, and would do so in a heartbeat if it was hungry enough. Something that large and deadly needs to be kept in a sturdy cage. This guy is a fool.

An 18 foot snake can easily swallow a whole deer. This guy was nuts for having a snake this size.

I am secretly laughing about this.

The survival instinct has been bred out of too many people.

I am secretly laughing about this.
I openly laughed when I read this story...
The survival instinct has been bred out of too many people.
I had a twenty footer and it wrapped me up... but I just flexed and it burst asunder... I relished in the aftermath.

An 18 foot snake can easily swallow a whole deer. This guy was nuts for having a snake this size.
He mist have missed a few feedings. Snake gets hungry...

We should nominate him for the Darwin Award.

What could that snake have been thinking???

That there were no signs posted saying "no eating."
I was thinking something on the lines of "snake...snake...snake...snake...snake...snake....snake...snake...snake...snake...snake...snake...."

What could that snake have been thinking???
Snakes don't think much. A snake that big should be fed every couple of months. That should be enough.

I guess the guy didn't do that.

Nope.

Nope nope nope nope.

That’s the stuff horror movies are made of.

Back
Top Bottom