• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man burned to death by vigilante neighbors who mistook him for pedophile

Makes you wonder if Batman ever got the wrong guy.

Those miserable ****ing sons of bitches. What a horrific thing to do. And it sounds like he was a disabled man who lived quietly with his cat and never bothered anyone, just loved to grow plants.

Can't trust the media... they get so many things wrong it is astounding.

:sigh:

This common modern barbarism has got to end.

We have got to get to work either repairing or replacing this civilization.

Makes you wonder if Batman ever got the wrong guy.

I don't recall Batman ever dragging someone out into the street and burning them alive.

Yeah... but he could be guilty of something and was never caught. Could be Karma.

People even guilty of something and not caught don't deserve to be dragged out on the street, beaten up, and burned alive.

Depends on what they got away with...

People even guilty of something and not caught don't deserve to be dragged out on the street, beaten up, and burned alive.

...and he was unconscious when he was lit on fire.

I don't recall Batman ever dragging someone out into the street and burning them alive.

No... but he was lit on fire himself once.

Mobs are such wonderful things. After all, one just gave us Donald Trump.

Personally, if ever there was justification for the death penalty, these two would deserve it. Perhaps shipping them off to the ISIS caliphate and a couple of beheadings, or drownings in a cage, or in the spirit of an eye for an eye, a good old fashioned immolation would do the trick. Non-humans like these deserve no better.

Innocent man burned to death by vigilante neighbours who mistook him for paedophile

Innocent man burned to death by vigilante neighbours who mistook him for paedophile | Daily Mail Online

Eeeerrrmmm...

freddy2.jpg

Surely, I'm not the only one here who thought of it. :lol:

Are we sure this actually happened? The story is from the Daily Mail, after all.

Eeeerrrmmm...

freddy2.jpg

Surely, I'm not the only one here who thought of it. :lol:

Are we sure this actually happened? The story is from the Daily Mail, after all.

You might have heard about the Brits Feral Youth problem........

THis is very believable.

Sadly.

Back
Top Bottom