• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man attacked with a brick in Baltimore, MD. White-Voters combine to Bloc Vote out the Dems.

Kurmugeon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Here is some more food for thought:

[video]Man attacked with a brick in Baltimore, MD.[/video]

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dRNbPB91-Y&feature=youtu.be

Attempted murder plain and simple. To the Cheers and laughter of the Radical-Lefties.

If this keeps up, Trump may get 90+% of the White Vote.

Or America will meekly watch White-Genocide kill 10s of millions.

Choose carefully.

-

Weird, you would have expected to see someone wearing MAGA hat or the other wearing some sort of Antifa gear. Most likely, just personal.

You think that bashing in the skull of someone wearing an Pro-Trump hat is acceptable?

-

Attempted murder plain and simple. To the Cheers and laughter of the Radical-Lefties.

Choose carefully.

-

more alternate fact from the cult

god bless you folks

Choose carefully.

-

Looks like a random crime. What in the world does this have to do with the left or the right?

You Boogaloo fantasy people see "race war" in everything?

Unfortunately (for you people) most white people aren't as stupid and evil as some white people. So your fantasy would only result in a "Boogaloo genocide".

Choose carefully.

-

The level of delusional hysteria from Trump cultists is truly a sight to behold. “Vote for Trump or you’ll be the victims of genocide!” :roll:

The fact that anyone is actually dumb enough to believe the OP’s drivel is amusing.

I feel so sorry for the good people of Baltimore.

I have read that it was once a charming and peaceful city.

My deepest sympathies to that man and his family. They should seriously think about moving to a safer city. I think that there are a few safe cities still left. But I am betting that they eschew publicity, lest the bad people also decide to move there.

All one can do is to shake one's head.

I feel so sorry for the good people of Baltimore.

I have read that it was once a charming and peaceful city.

My deepest sympathies to that man and his family. They should seriously think about moving to a safer city. I think that there are a few safe cities still left. But I am betting that they eschew publicity, lest the bad people also decide to move there.

All one can do is to shake one's head.

Pawh!

There is allot more working white voters can do!

We can band together, to protect our racial interests, and Bloc Vote out every single Democrat office holder nationwide!

That alone, would fix 90% of it.

Racism is not dead, but it is on life support — kept alive by politicians, race hustlers and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as “racists.”

- Thomas Sowell (in 2012)

-

Back
Top Bottom