• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man admits to shooting at invisible clowns

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is fairly normal for Wisconsin :2razz:

ROBERTS, Wisconsin - An Arizona man visiting family in Wisconsin was placed under arrest earlier this month after admitting to firing shots at invisible clowns during a drug-included stupor.
Police were called July 9 to the home of the man’s mother in Roberts, Wisconsin, a small town across the border from the Twin Cities.
According to TwinCities.com , the website for the Pioneer Press, the 40-year-old man had fired several shotgun rounds inside his mother’s home by the time police arrived around 4 a.m.
With police surrounding the home, the man came to the door and was apparently yelling at the hallucinated clowns, the Press reported.
He went back inside and fired more shots in the home and came to the porch with the shotgun and a string of ammunition around his neck.
The man did not respond to officers’ commands, but when he slipped and fell, deputies were able to take him into custody, St. Croix County Sheriff Dennis Hillstead said.
On his way to the hospital, the man told medical crews he had taken a hallucinogenic drug and believed people dressed as clowns were attacking his mother’s home, that he had shot and killed several of them, and that his mother had been killed in the attack.
In reality, nobody was injured in the incident, though Hillstead said the man shot at his mother and her boyfriend as they were trying to flee the home in their vehicle.

In drug-induced stupor, man admits to shooting at invisible clowns - NBCActionNews.com

This totally sounds like the sort of thing that could happen in my family.
I mean, if any of us owned firearms.

Which is probably why we don't.

Pennywise-pennywise-535040_589_740.jpg

I will admit from firsthand experience - it probably isn't a good idea for a 6 year old to watch Stephen King's It.

This is hilarious.

There was a guy on my ship that ate some 'shrooms before watch and later told the watch officer and watch supervisor that he was looking for his thumbs while he was on watch. He was processed out of the Navy pretty quickly.

Drugs are bad. Mmkay.

I just wonder if he hit any of the clowns.

I just wonder if he hit any of the clowns.
He thinks he did:

On his way to the hospital, the man told medical crews he had taken a hallucinogenic drug and believed people dressed as clowns were attacking his mother’s home, that he had shot and killed several of them, and that his mother had been killed in the attack.

This is why Ralphie May always advises you to have a safety-safe and a buddy when you're tripping acid.

Ahh, Wisconsin.

It's the New Jersey of the midwest! :prof:

The movies It and Poltergeist will definitely do the trick. I hate clowns and i hope he did shoot every single one of them, even if it was in a drug induced hallucination.

So, they had an election to replace pink elephants with clowns? Does Larry Craig know about this? :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom