• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man accused of giving women unwanted back rubs

What a creep.

And yet they released him on bond.

I think there is some kind of sexual fetish named something that always makes me think of Frodo from Lord of the Rings where people really get off on just touching strangers, but I forget the real name for it. Apparently your handshake could be their sexual gratification. But yeah, creeeeepy

And yet they released him on bond.

I think there is some kind of sexual fetish named something that always makes me think of Frodo from Lord of the Rings where people really get off on just touching strangers, but I forget the real name for it. Apparently your handshake could be their sexual gratification. But yeah, creeeeepy

A $2,000.00 bond??? Any scuzbag can come up with $200.00 to give the bondsman. Broke into homes where women were asleep and started rubbing on them? And they let him GO???

A $2,000.00 bond??? Any scuzbag can come up with $200.00 to give the bondsman. Broke into homes where women were asleep and started rubbing on them? And they let him GO???

I know nothing of Boone, NC but it seems like I have read other stories of weird messed up things in the news having happened there. Why they bonded him without a psych hold is beyond me.

I know nothing of Boone, NC but it seems like I have read other stories of weird messed up things in the news having happened there. Why they bonded him without a psych hold is beyond me.

I have spent many wild and wonderful days and nights in Boone at the Antlers in particular. I have no idea if it is still there. Good people, good times.

Correction: the Antlers was just a tad from Boone in Blowing Rock.

Last edited:
I have spent many wild and wonderful days and nights in Boone at the Antlers in particular. I have no idea if it is still there. Good people, good times.

Correction: the Antlers was just a tad from Boone in Blowing Rock.

I have been to the Asheville area several times but never had a reason to go to Boone. Pretty area in the fall.

Boone is a beautiful little college town in the NC mountains. A quiet little hamlet that is not a place you would think things like this would occur. Not that you would think would happen anywhere.

boone-nc-fall-10.jpg

I have been to the Asheville area several times but never had a reason to go to Boone. Pretty area in the fall.

It is. Asheville is nice. Blowing Rock and Boone are quaint little mountain towns. Well, Boon is a college town. One of my brothers went to Appalachian State.

I know it's still supremely creepy but I couldn't help but think, "At least he's not trying to rape them." Unwanted touching is not cool at all but it could be worse.

I could always go for a good back rub.

I know it's still supremely creepy but I couldn't help but think, "At least he's not trying to rape them." Unwanted touching is not cool at all but it could be worse.

I agree. Things could have been MUCH worse for these women. In fact, if it were me and some guy broke into my house and only wanted to rub my back, I would probably consider myself lucky that something worse didn't occur.

It's a very strange story though, and that isn't to say that if this guy wasn't caught when he was, things might have escalated and he actually could be doing worse things. A lot of times with sex offenders, they start off doing relatively benign things, such as exposing themselves or what not, and their antisocial behavior escalates from there.

Talk about "News of the Weird and Wacky!" I don't know whether to break out laughing or cringe from the sheer creepiness of it all. I think I'll do both... bwahahahaha... *shudder*...

Creeper:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377485735167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377485735167.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Talk about "News of the Weird and Wacky!" I don't know whether to break out laughing or cringe from the sheer creepiness of it all. I think I'll do both... bwahahahaha... *shudder*...

One back rub and you would know I'm defenseless and you were home.

That's just crazy!!!!!

Who doesn't like a back rub? :shrug:

Lol! I guess some ladies don't like back rubs. Or at least forced back rubs.

Back
Top Bottom