• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Malware redirecting thread to another website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check your computer.

I don't how to do that. From what I see in a similar thread, malicious resources are not locally sourced, but remotely sourced from a website which I did not access.

I don't how to do that. From what I see in a similar thread, malicious resources are not locally sourced, but remotely sourced from a website which I did not access.
1. Have you done other surfing to see if it is redirecting on other pages?
Like off of a google search?

2. To where is it redirecting you?

Last edited:

If you are being re-directed, it's your computer that is infected. There's nothing wrong with the link you provided. Try Malware Bytes.

If you try the suggested Malware Bytes and you still have issues, don't hesitate to ask for more assistance because sometimes it just doesn't take care of the issue.

Last edited:
Yep, Malware Bytes is, IMO, the best out there for removing Malware. That should fix your problem.

I believe this may be related to Java, since I recently downloaded a failed update. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom