• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Malware redirecting thread to another website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Check your computer.

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't how to do that. From what I see in a similar thread, malicious resources are not locally sourced, but remotely sourced from a website which I did not access.

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I don't how to do that. From what I see in a similar thread, malicious resources are not locally sourced, but remotely sourced from a website which I did not access.
1. Have you done other surfing to see if it is redirecting on other pages?
Like off of a google search?

2. To where is it redirecting you?

Last edited:

RedAkston

Master of Shenanigans
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

If you are being re-directed, it's your computer that is infected. There's nothing wrong with the link you provided. Try Malware Bytes.

Excon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
If you try the suggested Malware Bytes and you still have issues, don't hesitate to ask for more assistance because sometimes it just doesn't take care of the issue.

Last edited:

SenorXm/Sirius

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Yep, Malware Bytes is, IMO, the best out there for removing Malware. That should fix your problem.

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I believe this may be related to Java, since I recently downloaded a failed update. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom