• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Malice ... anyone ?

foolardi

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A very intelligent and prophetic prognosticator of news { mostly political
in nature } is being hounded and dogged.There is No - Absence of Malice - at
MSNBC { still the Official Obama Politburo } when the name Jerome Corsi
is bandied about.He's a somewhat caped crusader when it comes to unravelling the
mess that Leftists and Democrats are plotting on America and Americans.
Harvard Educated as well St.Ignatius in Cleveland { Run by tough as nails Jesuits }
Dr.Jerome Corsi { yes he has a Ph.D in Political Science } is as easy to converse with as a
Parish priest.A master technician at Research and " connecting any dots ".
So it makes perfect sense that MSNBC Hates his guts and considers him little else
besides a " Conspiracy Theorist " and now the word being used is " Irrational ".
MSNBC has to Boogeyman the guy.Dr.Corsi has a very prophetic and amazing saying :

" In the End ... God Always Wins "

Last edited:
“Please read the Breaking News Guidelines before starting a post in the *Breaking News* forum.”

Dr.Corsi has been The Headliner at Drudge the last 24 + hrs.Meaning He IS the News.
Which is somewhat Ironic,since the guy is Virtuous to a fault.Very Religious and
Very much American.Today those 2 qualities alone can get one in a whole lot of
trouble.Since America has been Hijacked by Globalism with no end in sight.
Donald Trump is Trying to resolve that dilemma.Americans and Patriots fully understand
that.Those at places like MSNBC are like Fire Ants.They take over an area and settle-in
for the long haul.Causing mayhem for all but their own cushy sell-out careers.
In this mission they are united and exist to condone and congratulate each other.
I've been watching this Media spectacle for some time.It's been festering and Moving FORWARD
since the Florida Recount in 2000.Probably when Newt Gingrich took over the House in '95
and proclaimed his Contract With America.Can't have any of that now.
The telltale signs of future Forward doom & Gloom was how some Democrats like
Sam Nunn and Bill Bradley and Patrick Moynihan handled it.They Left Politics.They knew
the warning signs.The Democrat Party is no longer a champion of the Middle Class and
Working class folk.They are transforming into some class of Elitist Authoritarians who
govern literally by Hook & Crook.Ta Hell with America and Americana.
So says I.
Dr.Jerome Corsi would agree.We are on the same page.
So would Daniel Patrick Moynihan if around.Bless his Liberal heart.
Liberals are not leftists.Thomas Jefferson was a Liberal.
Know thy difference.

“Please read the Breaking News Guidelines before starting a post in the *Breaking News* forum.”

Jerome Corsi is The Number one News Item on Cable TV as well Drudge.

A very intelligent and prophetic prognosticator of news { mostly political in nature } is being hounded and dogged. There is No - Absence of Malice - at MSNBC { still the Official Obama Politburo } when the name Jerome Corsi is bandied about.

He's a somewhat caped crusader when it comes to unravelling the mess that Leftists and Democrats are plotting on America and Americans. Harvard Educated as well St. Ignatius in Cleveland { Run by tough as nails Jesuits } Dr.Jerome Corsi { yes he has a Ph.D in Political Science } is as easy to converse with as a Parish priest. A master technician at Research and " connecting any dots ".

So it makes perfect sense that MSNBC Hates his guts and considers him little else besides a " Conspiracy Theorist " and now the word being used is " Irrational ". MSNBC has to Boogeyman the guy. Dr.Corsi has a very prophetic and amazing saying :

Red:
Please provide links to content that shows the existential veracity of the "red" assertions noted above, or present your own (or someone else's) sound/cogent argument for their veracity.

Red:
Please provide links to content that shows the existential veracity of the "red" assertions noted above, or present your own (or someone else's) sound/cogent argument for their veracity.

WHY ? This is a Message Board fer cryin out loud.Not an AP headquarter.
What in the world are you thinking.
What's next ? ... a message board poster has to show their Message Board Press credentials.
Or Degree in Journalism.
I just Cited Drudge.The Biggest news gathering site in the World.
I just cited MSNBC and what they said about Jerome Corsi,within the last couple hrs.Considering him
" Irrational ". What's the purpose of a message board site.This is Not a News Organization.
It's a frickin' Message Board.
Fer cryin out loud.

Is punctuation used diferently in Russian?

Red:

WHY ? This is a Message Board fer cryin out loud.Not an AP headquarter.
What in the world are you thinking.
What's next ? ... a message board poster has to show their Message Board Press credentials.
Or Degree in Journalism.
I just Cited Drudge.The Biggest news gathering site in the World.
I just cited MSNBC and what they said about Jerome Corsi,within the last couple hrs.Considering him
" Irrational ". What's the purpose of a message board site.This is Not a News Organization.
It's a frickin' Message Board.
Fer cryin out loud.

Red:
Because unsubstantiated assertions about third parties are just that, unfounded, and readers therefore have no reason to believe them. For example, I didn't see the MSNBC program (program segment) to which you refer; thus, without a link or some sort of verifiable reference, I have no way to know you haven't fabricated the happenstance of the explicit and/or tacit remarks you've claimed an MSNBC employee(s) has made. Surely by now you're well aware that people of myriad stripes and strata in US society are willing and able to out of thin air fabricate just about anything.

References are what transforms one's remarks such as those in the OP from novel musings of merely artistically imagined verisimilitudes molded into bald and unconvincing narratives to something readers can take seriously.

Is punctuation used diferently in Russian?

DP...most OCD/ANAL RETENTIVE grammar/punctuation/spelling/font/color and all other IRRELEVANT CRAP OBSESSED posters on the net.

grammar police.jpg

is bandied about.He's a somewhat caped crusader when it comes to unravelling the
Harvard Educated as well St.Ignatius in Cleveland { Run by tough as nails Jesuits }
Dr.Jerome Corsi { yes he has a Ph.D in Political Science } is as easy to converse with as a
So it makes perfect sense that MSNBC Hates his guts and considers him little else
besides a " Conspiracy Theorist " and now the word being used is " Irrational ".
MSNBC has to Boogeyman the guy.Dr.Corsi has a very prophetic and amazing saying :

God has condemned Corsi, and rightfully so, as the Lizard Man from Beta Reticuli that you admit he is.

Corsi rejects Christ and demands that people wear hats of bacon, in accordance with the prophecy.

You're free to leave.

As are you.

I am also free to point out and RIDICULE the OCD/ANAL DP "Post Nazis"....which I will gladly continue to do.

Nothing SCREAMS "intellectual lightweight" like being the "post style nazi".

NOTHING.

As are you.

I am also free to point out and RIDICULE the OCD/ANAL DP "Post Nazis"....which I will gladly continue to do.

Nothing SCREAMS "intellectual lightweight" like being the "post style nazi".

NOTHING.

I bet to differ. Nothing says 'intellectual lightweight' than the over use of memes, and bold.

I bet to differ. Nothing says 'intellectual lightweight' than the over use of memes, and bold.

Only to those who CONSTANTLY MISS THE POINT(s) while focusing on "style", and who have apparently never read a newspaper or magazine, which utilize BOTH.

Sound familiar?

Dr.Corsi has a very prophetic and amazing saying :
Prophetic? Gods?

Cling to those guns and bibles. Obama was prophetic. Corsi is a dumb-nutter-felon. I hope he gets more than 2 weeks jail time.

Lol!

Their IS the guy that Obama epically trolled by releasing his birth certificate three weeks before "Where's the Birth Certificate" was published.

(Which also made trump look like a fool. I suspect this is the real reason trump hates Obama so much)

Only to those who CONSTANTLY MISS THE POINT(s) while focusing on "style", and who have apparently never read a newspaper or magazine, which utilize BOTH.

Sound familiar?

Well, the misinformation being present is familiar.

DP...most OCD/ANAL RETENTIVE grammar/punctuation/spelling/font/color and all other IRRELEVANT CRAP OBSESSED posters on the net.

View attachment 67245044

Complaining about a typo is being a grammar Nazi asking if someone us unfamiliar with the language because they make the same mistakes every single time on something as basic as ponctuation is not
When that person post complete nonsense on top of the punctuation errors the obvious conclusion is a Putin puppet.

View attachment 67245044

Who just happen to live in a world where Russia is actively working on ****ing this country up.

I busted one here a couple months ago.

Any post with egregious grammar and formatting is suspect.

Its the world.we live in now.

Sound familiar?

But aren't they all fake news?

Is this a copy and paste from another source?

The formatting is off...

MSNBC has to Boogeyman the guy.Dr.Corsi has a very prophetic and amazing saying

Corsi’s prestigious academic pedigree means absolutely nothing in considering his life’s work of lying and conspiracy mongering. The former InfoWars (looney tunes conspiracy website) executive, who’s more recent evil conspiracies include 9/11 government coverup, Obama birther, and Seth Rich murder, deserves nothing but disdain and rejection from decent Americans.

Back
Top Bottom