• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Male Opt Out Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you are saying that no matter the reason, if she gets pregnant... **** him. He has to pay for her choice. He has no rights. Correct?

He had a choice too. Why is he not accountable for his choice?

LOLOLOL You just dont like that after the fact, women have the control over the issue. That grates on a lot of men. If those men were smart, they wouldnt turn over that control to women. Are you saying that men dont have the self-control to do so?

Yes... we know. **** him. **** the man. No matter what, she gets all the say and the law will force him to pay for her choice. We know what you think... bye. Run along now.

Not going anywhere, tho I know you wish I would. I will be blowing holes in your OP again as I choose.

And the whining about not being held accountable for actions is not attractive...for men or women. It's amazing that you show no shame when this topic is posted over and over.

There's no unfairness that isnt determined by biology. Adults have control over their decision to have sex or they dont. Do they? Then why shouldnt they be held accountable for what they knowingly risk? And if there's a kid, the law applies equally to both parents....men can get joint custody or even full custody. A man or woman with some integrity would stay involved in the child's life.

1.) I have said it cant be fair.
2.) But if you are going to scream about fair, how do you justify the taxpayers being stuck paying for other people's kids when those people KNOWINGLY took the risk and created the kids? That's so much more unfair.
3.)So you cant use 'fair' as any kind of justification here.
4.) Next try?

1.) and you have been factually wrong everytime you say it
2.) justification isnt needed unless you are against all taxes? taxes already go to a ton of stuff people dont agree with.... again that point will ALWAYS fail and has NOTHING to do with the topic.. its a failed strawman.
3.) wrong again legally one EASILY can and i just proved that AGAIN
4.) i agree what else you got? whats your nest try because so far everything you tried as failed and or is off topic. It just amounts to you supporting the legal inequality and not caring about it. Which is fine by the way but ill never believe the lie its something else.

Not going anywhere, tho I know you wish I would. I will be blowing holes in your OP again as I choose.

can you list those holes and support them with on topic facts because so far you haven't made one single hole :)
please do so in your next post, thanks :)

Again, you are saying that no matter the reason, if she gets pregnant... **** him. He has to pay for her choice. He has no rights. Correct?

it takes two people to get a woman pregnant. it takes the man having sex with the woman. its 100% his fault just as much as its 100% her fault.

it takes two people to get a woman pregnant. it takes the man having sex with the woman. its 100% his fault just as much as its 100% her fault.

Can you just answer the question?

... you are saying that no matter the reason, if she gets pregnant... **** him. He has to pay for her choice. He has no rights. Correct?

Can you just answer the question?

... you are saying that no matter the reason, if she gets pregnant... **** him. He has to pay for her choice. He has no rights. Correct?

sure reason matters. its either consensual or its not.

Who is arguing otherwise . . .seems nobody has any valid point that is actually on topic LMAO

fact remains the way the law is written its legally unfair, unjust and unequal
the OP and my suggestions in post 20 could make it legal equal and THAT is the actual topic

sure reason matters. its either consensual or its not.

So we have you down in the "man is a slave for 18 years to the woman's choice" category... cool.

Who is arguing otherwise . . .seems nobody has any valid point that is actually on topic LMAO

fact remains the way the law is written its legally unfair, unjust and unequal
the OP and my suggestions in post 20 could make it legal equal and THAT is the actual topic

And he says that I cowardly avoided his point... LOL

So we have you down in the "man is a slave for 18 years to the woman's choice" category... cool.

sure, or in the "man decided to have unprotected sex knowin the woman could get pregnant and it would be his fault" category.

same thing

sure, or in the "man decided to have unprotected sex knowin the woman could get pregnant and it would be his fault" category.

same thing

Wrong... because condoms break and even female birth control is not 100%... nothing is. But you don't care about that.

She have baby... he pay. end of story. He get no rights post conception,.

No, hypocrisy is knowing you may create a child, taking that risk anyway, then aborting it because it's your "right".
How is deciding to have a child instead of an abortion selfish? How is it 'not what's best for the child?'

The hypocrisy is knowing you may create a child, taking that risk anyway, and then not contributing to it's welfare after it's born.

Here's a oldie but a goodie:

It's easy enough to blow that analogy out of the water: did plantation slaves have a choice before being forced into slavery? No.

Do men have a choice before risking parenthood? Yes.

So it's a head-scratcher why they arent more careful to protect themselves...esp. if they consider it slavery

It's easy enough to blow that analogy out of the water: did plantation slaves have a choice before being forced into slavery? No.

Do men have a choice before risking parenthood? Yes.

So it's a head-scratcher why they arent more careful to protect themselves...esp. if they consider it slavery.

No, hypocrisy is knowing you may create a child, taking that risk anyway, then aborting it because it's your "right".

How is it hypocritical when you know you have a legal, medically safer choice? You are judging her choice...it's not your business. Women are welcome to enjoy sex if they are willing to accept the risks.

I just wish that women were honest and just said that they had an abortion because they could stand the idea of their figure taking a hit...

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom