• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Male circumcision

Main reason for infant male genital mutilation

• this is a barbaric practice that should fade away

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • i believe there are health reasons

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • we want Jr. to look like daddy

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • covenant with god

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
Thinker said:
As I thought - no logic at all. Please show where my comment attempted to
"limit debate"? How does suggesting that you are not an ideal person to
comment limit you? While we may strive for the ideal, we usually have to
make do with imperfect things.

You made a bald statement that it "...serves no real purpose". You didn't
express an opinion; you stated an absolute. Had you said something like "I
believe it's a useless piece of skin" I would not have responded, but you
didn't say that.

Please look up the word "facetious".

That's not surprising as they have nothing to do with the comparison.

The two references are to do with the point of this particular part of the
debate: that the foreskin is not useless. The first discusses its actual
function and the second suggests that women find it increases their pleasure
from sex.

Your limiting "debate" or "discussion" if opinions are ony from "ideal" canidates. Or you restrict those that are "imperfect". Not really sure why thats so friggin hard for you to comprehend. You made a comment comparing the two. This comment is rather invalid and/or senseless since you don't have a clit. Being that's the case I can't see how you can make any comparison at all..........But were getting way off topic now.

Calm2Chaos said:
Your limiting "debate" or "discussion" if opinions are ony from "ideal" canidates.
I said you were not ideal to comment on the uses of a foreskin, which is
patently true from your own statements. Similarly, I am not ideal for the same
reason. Nowhere did I say or suggest that being less than ideal in any way
debarred anyone from debate. I did not say that opinions could come from only ideal
candidates. All these suggestions are your invention.

Please make some attempt to understand plain English.

GySgt said:
I can't believe that people are voting that they would rather see an uncircumcised member than a circumcised one. Where are these people in real life whn the question is asked?

*raising my hand*

I've always prefered an intact penis over a circed one..........in looks and other ways.

Obviously the man himself is the most important component of attraction, but in the strictest terms, totally outside of the person himself, an intact penis would be my choice.

Thinker said:
I said you were not ideal to comment on the uses of a foreskin, which is
patently true from your own statements. Similarly, I am not ideal for the same
reason. Nowhere did I say or suggest that being less than ideal in any way
debarred anyone from debate. I did not say that opinions could come from only ideal
candidates. All these suggestions are your invention.

Please make some attempt to understand plain English.

You submitted a post, as condescending as they are it stated.

Try a little research before you make such sweeping claims. I would suggest
that you are not an ideal person to talk about the purpose and pleasures of a
foreskin as you do not posess one.

So this to me says your opinion is not as valued since you do not posses the said anatomical part. My suggestion was only that it was very ironic for you to make a comment comparing in a sense the foreskin and a clitoris since I would assume you do not posses both. Sorry but this just struck me as a huge double standard in the center of your statement. But in the end I don't think it matters. I think circumsized men are not emotionally scarred for life or can tell of any difference. And secondly if the foreskin does add so much more intensity and pleasure. I have the feeling you would have a lot of really unsatisfied woman out there....LOL

Calm2Chaos said:
And secondly if the foreskin does add so much more intensity and pleasure. I have the feeling you would have a lot of really unsatisfied woman out there....LOL

Hmmm I wonder how divorce rates in predominately uncircumcised countries compare to divorce rates here? :rofl :eek: :monkey :lamo

talloulou said:
Hmmm I wonder how divorce rates in predominately uncircumcised countries compare to divorce rates here? :rofl :eek: :monkey :lamo

Lotta pissed of woman wonder why there husbands turned into minutemen....LOLOL

I'm still laughing over "Cheeto Weenie"

:rofl

Who says size don't matter?

story.cheeto.cnn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom